I am really enjoying Kubo-san, it has some cute moments, good humor, the art is nice (for me) and also there are some nice references like HxH, KINGDOM or Young Jump magazine. Kubo and her onee-chan are a blessing.
I hope volume 1 will do okay with YJ's standard for newbies authors.
I am really enjoying Kubo-san, it has some cute moments, good humor, the art is nice (for me) and also there are some nice references like HxH, KINGDOM or Young Jump magazine. Kubo and her onee-chan are a blessing.
I hope volume 1 will do okay with YJ's standard for newbies authors.
Kubo-san seems like it had a decent reception from the readers. Out of all the recent new series, I'd say I have the most hope for it and Kowloon Generic Romance to at least become successful by Weekly Young Jump standards. I'd be nice to see a group of romcoms stabilize in the magazine to complement Kaguya.
Kubo-san seems like it had a decent reception from the readers. Out of all the recent new series, I'd say I have the most hope for it and Kowloon Generic Romance to at least become successful by Weekly Young Jump standards. I'd be nice to see a group of romcoms stabilize in the magazine to complement Kaguya.
Oh wow, the anime website is saying Hiroyuki Sawano and Kohta Yamamoto will be in charge of soundtrack. Am I allowed to get excited? I think I might be getting a bit excited here.
The first chapter of Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo has been translated into English. Unbelievably hilarious and great art. I really hope this sticks around for a while!
Gantz:E by Oku Hiroya (Author) & Kagetsu Jin (Artist) (Lead Color/New Series/44p)
Kingdom
Golden Kamuy
Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai
Kaguya-sama wo Kataritai Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo (Color)
Shadows House
Kowloon Generic Romance
Kubo-san wa Boku (Mobu) wo Yurusanai
Snack Basue Shape Shifter (Color)
Binbin Fukufuku Nazuna-sama
Alma
Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu
Batuque
Libidors
Shin Sakura Taisen the Comic
MOMO -the blood taker-
Kanojo no Yasei ga Te ni Oenai
Made in Hikkomuse
Shuttle Eyes
Preview 08
Lead Color: Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai Color: Bungo, Kawaisounine, Genki-kun,
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Young Jump Sales (December 2019) - 12/19 (18d)
Golden Kamuy v20 - 254,168 (18d)
Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu -28,310 (4d) | ~49.9k (18d)
Black Night Parade v4 (moved) - ~37.0k (18d)
Shin Sakura Taisen the Comic v1 (new) - ~11.2k (11d)*
Maka Musubi v3 - 2.9k (4d)*
Alma v1 (new) - 2.3k (4d)* Out of Range (Weekly List)
Kanojo no Yasei ga Te ni Oenai v2*
Young Jump Sales (November 2019) - 11/19
Kingdom v56 - 667,941 (27d)
Minamoto-kun Monogatari v16 (end) -25,110 (6d)| ~38.7k (27d)
Bungo v20 - ~29.0k (18d)
MoMo -the blood taker- v3 - ~4.7k (6d)*
Tiempo v5 (moved) - ~4.1k (6d)*
Libidors v4 - ~3.2k (6d)*
Shape Shifter v1 (new) - ~1.8k (6d)* Out of Range (Weekly List)
Satsujin Muzai v3 (moved)*
Pochi Gokko v1*
Pochi Gokko v2 (end)*
December 2019 - 12/19
Iya na Kao Sarenagara Opantsu Misete moraitai: Yo wa Pantsu ga Mitai zo v2 - ~13.5k (11d)
Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya v7 - ~5.6k Out of Range (Daily List)
Shizu-sama wa Hatsukoi de aru, Romansu wa Mada nai v2 (end)
Te Asobi v3 (end)
December 2019 - 12/04
One Puch-man v21 - 487,967 (33d)
November 2019 - 11/19
Akebi-chan no Sailor Fuku v6 - ~19.1k (20d) Out of Range (Daily List)
The Girls School v2 (end)
There's been an update to our forum rules to broaden crediting/sourcing to all series news/announcement, etc. Please read HERE
To manage thread loading speeds and general user experience, we'd apppreciate if volume covers could be wrapped in spoiler threads, going forward. If you have any questions, reach out to a staff member. Thanks for your cooperation.
We use cookies
Essential cookies keep the site working. Analytics cookies help us improve.