Currently reading Orange. Only 8 chapters out so far from which I've read 5 but I'm already in love with it. Such a refreshing, bittersweet story. Probably will continue now and pray for some fast releases.
The problem with series in Young Magazine like this is the fanservice is over the top for my taste. Saru Lock has a good drawings, nice story but the problem is I can't stand the amount of ecchi, just like Prison School.haven't been to otaku cafe for a while (well haven't been reading manga for a while as a matter of fact). but i just found this manga 'saru lock' today and i swear its totally awesome. a light read, and with fanservice bordering soft porn...but boy does it keep getting better or what.
I liked the cases in the beginning. Some are rather scary, not as in with ghosts or something, but because the impression of karma is very strong. I don't remember why I put it on hold. With its live action coming soon, I'm planning to pick it up again.2. xxxHolic - I never become a huge fan of CLAMP's works, yet I heard a lot of praise about this manga, so I decided to pick it up. The artwork is typical CLAMP, which I'm not really familiar with, but I liked it.


Your link take to my own list.I have finally made a reading list.![]()