Discussion - What do you think the abilities / level of strength of Kiane's children will be? | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion What do you think the abilities / level of strength of Kiane's children will be?

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Disaster is very powerful. Among the Sins I definitely think it's one of the strongest Magics along with Infinity and Invasion, but you are making it look more important than it is.

Hmm? I thought all fairies were born from the sacred tree.
No. Only royalties are born from the Fairy Tree, that's why King and Elaine are siblings. The others are born from other trees.

Magic is the basis of the power of the fairy clan

Do you think King would have been even close to his current level without Disaster?

King's strongest features and the basis of his greatest power don't seem to be able to be inherited by his children, because it is essentially a feature reserved for the Fairy Kings.

Yeah, they can get sacred tree weapons like the one Helbram got, but the spirit spear is something else

I don't think they'll get Disaster, I mean isn't it a special ability only for fairy kings?
Why not? I think my first post had pretty much everything. King is exceptional, he was born like that because he is that good, but let's say he didn't have Disaster but Miracle Wing. He would still be extremely strong. Less strong because Miracle Wind isn't as good as Disaster but still strong nonetheless. The strength of a Fairy can be gauged by the size of their wings. King is the strongest FK in history and by far, and that's why he was born the Fairy King. With his tiny wings Gloxinia said his control was equal to his. Wingless he was stronger than the other Fairies besides the FKs.

That's why I said I don't think Bartender and Tyolet can be very strong because their wings aren't impressive. But coincidentally, the kid who looks the most like King is wingless too. Since they are the first of their kind and Disaster is exclusive to FKs in general we can't know if it can be inherited. There was a time when I thought that Lancelot's Innate Magic was Disaster. After the FKs, Elaine and Helbram had the biggest wings.

Also, you guys seem to forget than they don't only have Fairy-looking kids. Three of them are more like Giants. I would prefer if the main and strongest fighter is one of them instead.

Hmm, sort of? Fairies don't seem that powerful as a race. To me it's hard to argue that for them power isn't tied to their birth. The strongest fairies are by far the fairy kings. After that you have elaine who is still well weaker than the weakest commandment. And after that you have hellbram who had a small fraction of elaine's powers and was about on par with great holy knights, give or take depending on his ability. And even with his ability he couldn't become as strong as early story king. I suppose it's possible to frame this as a training issue with otherwise lazy fairies but there's still a lack of power on their end in general...
You are talking about the overall strength of their race but it doesn't matter. We are talking about individual talent. Look at the Half-Human-Half-Fairy Lancelot. He was born insanely talented.

Redpercy

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Just because it's "shared", doesn't lessen it in anyway or make it any less his magic. He was born with it. It's his. All Goddesses use Ark, but it doesn't change the fact that it's still Eli's own magic ability. Jericho's Blizzard is the exact same as her brother's, but it doesn't change the fact that it is still her magic.
There is a difference: Ark is a special magic for the G clan, such as transformation and mind-reading for fairies, Hellblaze for demons, etc....
Disaster is an innate magic, and so far it seems that only fairy kings have obtained it so it hard imagining that one of Kiane's children would ever get it.
(For Jericho, does she not have the same ability as her brother because her brother granted it to her in his death?)

Again, these children are the first of their kind. They aren't your normal fairy or giant, so we shouldn't assume what's been established applies to them. The potential is there for them to inherit abilities unique to their father because of the unique circumstances of their birth.

Like I said, Chastiefol is as strong as it is because of King. Everytime he got stronger, it got stronger to reflect his power. King doesn't need Chastiefol to be as strong as he is. It provides a plethora of abilities and is likely the most versatile Sacred Treasure, but it isn't a necessity. Just because we never saw him without it, doesn't mean he's any less powerful without it. His power level would remain the same. He would still be able to rely on his basic Fairy abilities and Disaster.

We saw a bit of what he was capable of without Disaster in the Druid Caves, with Status Promotion and Condense Power. Merlin gave us more info by stating he can make mild poison into toxins and small tumors into fast spreading cancer. With his new power level, all of that are magnified with the growth of his wings.
I don't see how his power wouldn't decrease so much without Chastiefol? didn't Chastiefol allows him heavy attacks, whether physical or magical, along with several abilities and skills that he cannot use without it, so how King power wouldn't be diminished without it?

Why not? I think my first post had pretty much everything. King is exceptional, he was born like that because he is that good, but let's say he didn't have Disaster but Miracle Wing. He would still be extremely strong. Less strong because Miracle Wind isn't as good as Disaster but still strong nonetheless. The strength of a Fairy can be gauged by the size of their wings. King is the strongest FK in history and by far, and that's why he was born the Fairy King. With his tiny wings Gloxinia said his control was equal to his. Wingless he was stronger than the other Fairies besides the FKs.
I mean "no Disaster" = "not being able to use Chastiefol forms (unless his alternative magic compensates for this)"

I don't know if i'm the only one who think that, but I think King's power will be diminished then

That's why I said I don't think Bartender and Tyolet can be very strong because their wings aren't impressive. But coincidentally, the kid who looks the most like King is wingless too. Since they are the first of their kind and Disaster is exclusive to FKs in general we can't know if it can be inherited.
I mean, until now I don't really see a reason why the special ability of the Fairy Kings will pass to one of Kina's children (I don't completely deny the possibility, but I don't see a good possibility of it happening), so I'm not a big supporter of the theory that one of Kiane's children can get the Disaster.

Also, you guys seem to forget than they don't only have Fairy-looking kids. Three of them are more like Giants. I would prefer if the main and strongest fighter is one of them instead.
I doubt that one of the two giant girls/twins or the little giant might be the stronger Kiane's child

I agree with the sentiment that one or maybe two of King&Diane's kids will end up on the level of the KotA while the others will be somewhat weaker but still notable in the grand scheme of things.
I don't like to be the one tweeting out of flock here, but "4koa's potential level" is very wild in my opinion

- None of them have shown any potential that would make me think that, and I honestly don't think that " he is Kiane child is enough for that".

- I don't see a reason for Nakaba-sensei to make one of their children that strong, when he's not a main character + the story doesn't even seem need one of Kiane's child to be that strong.

- It would also be strange if we get big story/plot to explain the power of the 4koa only to suddenly have one of Kiane's sons on their level.

At least that's my opinion for now

Last edited:

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
There is a difference: Ark is a special magic for the G clan, such as transformation and mind-reading for fairies, Hellblaze for demons, etc....
Disaster is an innate magic, and so far it seems that only fairy kings have obtained it so it hard imagining that one of Kiane's children would ever get it.
(For Jericho, does she not have the same ability as her brother because her brother granted it to her in his death?)
Not really. Ark is still Elizabeth's innate magic. It is also the innate magic other Goddess Clan members. If you don't like that example, Creation is Diane's innate magic. It is also the innate magic of every single Giant sans Drole. King, Dahlia, and Gloxinia all have Disaster as an innate magic, but it doesn't change the fact that it is still their magic. But, as you mentioned, it's only so far. These kids are brand spanking new to the universe. They are already oddities that were never considered to be possible. One of them inheriting Disaster (more likely a different variation of it) is the least implausible thing.

Jericho's magic is the exact same as her brothers. I'm pretty sure she just renamed it herself. And he didn't grant her the power. She awakened it herself.

I don't see how his power wouldn't decrease so much without Chastiefol? didn't Chastiefol allows him heavy attacks, whether physical or magical, along with several abilities and skills that he cannot use without it, so how King power wouldn't be diminished without it?
Because his power level is still his own. Take away Rhitta and Escanor's power remains unchanged. Same with any other Sacred Treasure. They may fight more inefficiently, but their level of power remains the same.

Redpercy

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Not really. Ark is still Elizabeth's innate magic. It is also the innate magic other Goddess Clan members. If you don't like that example, Creation is Diane's innate magic. It is also the innate magic of every single Giant sans Drole. King, Dahlia, and Gloxinia all have Disaster as an innate magic, but it doesn't change the fact that it is still their magic. But, as you mentioned, it's only so far. These kids are brand spanking new to the universe. They are already oddities that were never considered to be possible. One of them inheriting Disaster (more likely a different variation of it) is the least implausible thing.

Jericho's magic is the exact same as her brothers. I'm pretty sure she just renamed it herself. And he didn't grant her the power. She awakened it herself.
Actually no, it was mentioned in the movie Cursed by the Light that Elizabeth's special magic is "Super healing"
source : https://mangahelpers.com/forum/thre...ovie-cursed-by-light-subs-out.3018739/page-32

As for Diane, the most logical assumption is that giants don't have Individually special innate magic, because we have seen that they all have Creation, even with varying degrees.
Drole's Ground is the only exception, although it seems to be just an upgraded and stronger version of Creation

+ In fact, Ice Fang's appearance in Jericho immediately after Gustaf's death, in my opinion, is an indication that he moved from him to Jericho.

Because his power level is still his own. Take away Rhitta and Escanor's power remains unchanged. Same with any other Sacred Treasure. They may fight more inefficiently, but their level of power remains the same.
I don't think it's a valid comparison.

Since King's first appearance, he has been (by a large margin over the rest) the one who relies the most on his ST (and it's not like it's a bad thing), as he bases his fighting style completely on it, and even his innate magic is linked to it, and there are no other STs among the STs of the rest of the sins gives its owner the variety of abilities and the large buff that Chastiefol gives to King.

+ The power level is not always the basis, but directing and using it in an appropriate manner is also important, otherwise it will become useless
You should remember that Arthur's PL even before the chaos and since his first appearance was 40,000 PL, but since he had not yet awakened his magic (chaos) at that point, this made more than 90% of his PL useless at that time, to the point that he could not defeat Hendrickson at 2,650 PL at that time.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I mean "no Disaster" = "not being able to use Chastiefol forms (unless his alternative magic compensates for this)"

I don't know if i'm the only one who think that, but I think King's power will be diminished then

I mean, until now I don't really see a reason why the special ability of the Fairy Kings will pass to one of Kina's children (I don't completely deny the possibility, but I don't see a good possibility of it happening), so I'm not a big supporter of the theory that one of Kiane's children can get the Disaster.
King would be weaker without Disaster, but the lack of Disaster wouldn't affect his Power Level which he has thanks to his wings or his fighting skills. He'd still be extremely powerful. With Miracle Wind, he'd be the strongest wind manipulation user by far. Far above the likes of Sariel.

One of his children could possibly inherit Disaster because these children are born through pregnancy, that's it. I didn't say that one of the Giants could have Disaster(it's possible). I am saying that they could be KoA tier genius. Disaster is strong but it's an ability.

Nakaba doesn't "only" do what is necessary. The hero side already feels much stronger than Arthur's, to the point that he asked the 4P to avoid the Sins at all costs. A single kid being at their level wouldn't change much and he'd still be a supporting character at the end of the day.

These characters just appeared so of course we can't say much about their abilities.

Samael Morningstar

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
it's unlikely they'll match their mother too.

To be honest, I don't think they will reach such heights

Rather, I will give my very hot take and say that I see them when they make full use of their potential, they will be at best/EOS at the average command level, or if I am being very generous, I will say Sariel/Tarmiel level. Unless there is an exception/miracle among them that contradicts expectations (although I doubt this)
Archangels tier is not a big thing anymore, that'll easily get overwhelmed

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
It will be interesting to see Nasiens's strength after his incoming awakening. I can't imagine him being at the same level as the KoAs but he'll be the most relevant of their kids for sure.

Redworld96

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
(in case Nasiens is the first-born, because even if it's already 99% confirmed, I am still afraid of that 1% from Nakaba inventing a more complicated and non-foreshadowed plot :oh )

Nasiens said they can't fly, but actually I think they just never tried to because they lived as human; plus they have been weak for living in the human world 16 years.
I still see the posibility of Nasiens discovering their ability to fly now that they are healthier for these 2 years in their native realm.
Mainly because all King's children who have inherited more % of fairy blood than giant (Sixtus, Belte and Tioreh) are all able to fly, with or without wings.

Redpercy

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
It will be interesting to see Nasiens's strength after his incoming awakening. I can't imagine him being at the same level as the KoAs but he'll be the most relevant of their kids for sure.
Awakening?
Do you mean the process of growing wings?
But she doesn't have them to grow?

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Awakening?
Do you mean the process of growing wings?
But she doesn't have them to grow?
I don't know if he'll have wings or not, but he'll definitely power up soon. When he'll accept that he is a Fairy.

Redworld96

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Although, if there's a certain kid I am curious about, it's this one. Looks very mysterious and quiet comparing others.
ha ha, sixtus was really a whole box of surprises huh? Always the quiet members hide potential

It surprises me how Sixtus has also the ability to read minds as a wingless fairy.
His own father didnt improve that ability until he fully grew his wings against 4C-Mael.

Redpercy

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
It surprises me how Sixtus has also the ability to read minds as a wingless fairy.
Elain was a master at reading minds (perhaps the best ever in nnt) even without wings.
It seems it's just that King wasn't talented at it

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
The bit that seems weird to me is that king's kids with presumably a lot of fairy blood don't have impressive wings at all, and might just not grow them. You'd think they are just taking their time growing their wings. I've been wondering if the passage of time is different in the fairy realm... You'd think at 16 years old at most a fairy not growing wings wouldn't be an issue.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
After the last chapter, there is no doubt to me that Sixtus will be able to rival the KoAs.

ha ha, sixtus was really a whole box of surprises huh? Always the quiet members hide potential

His own father didnt improve that ability until he fully grew his wings against 4C-Mael.
Elaine said that he could do it before, but that he probably lost the ability because he spent too much time out of the forest. Sixtus might be better at it than him but there is no way to know.

Redworld96

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Elaine said that he could do it before, but that he probably lost the ability because he spent too much time out of the forest. Sixtus might be better at it than him but there is no way to know.
Yeah and I also forgot that Elaine could also read minds as wingless fairy. This kid already surpased his father on this aspect.

Sixtus also showed he's quite intelligent and strategist, and as a fairy-giant hybrid with only.... 16-17 years old I guess? that's nothing compared to his long lifespan. Trully he has big potential.

Regarding his wingless condition:

Q&A: Do the Fairy King or their siblings all grow wings and awaken after some time?
-Only King and Elaine. It seems like their growth came late.
Now, I wonder if being wingless unlike his younger siblings Belte and Tioreh is just because he's a potential late bloomer like his father was, or because part of his weak giant blood inherited could influence to never grow wings (basically just bad luck, genetically speaking).

It could be easier to just know how much time it takes for a normal fairy to grow wings so we could conclude that either Tioreh/Belte grew wings too fast, or if Sixtus may have the same problem than King in the future.

Redpercy

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
After the last chapter, there is no doubt to me that Sixtus will be able to rival the KoAs.
I'm sorry, but can i ask how you came to this conclusion?
All he did in that chapter was use a Spiritual Sword to make one of the knights with a name of alcohol brand withdraw, and now you are sure that he will be able to compete with the KoAs? i don't know if this is because 4koa isn't a big thing in your opinion, or if you saw something i didn't see.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I'm sorry, but can i ask how you came to this conclusion?
All he did in that chapter was use a Spiritual Sword to make one of the knights with a name of alcohol brand withdraw, and now you are sure that he will be able to compete with the KoAs? i don't know if this is because 4koa isn't a big thing in your opinion, or if you saw something i didn't see.
The kid is litterally a young King, down to the outfit.
Even Tristan's similarities to his parents aren't that blatant. King only got two power ups in the series, they were both insane and he just needed to grow his wings. He has the same issue.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yeah and I also forgot that Elaine could also read minds as wingless fairy. This kid already surpased his father on this aspect.

Sixtus also showed he's quite intelligent and strategist, and as a fairy-giant hybrid with only.... 16-17 years old I guess? that's nothing compared to his long lifespan. Trully he has big potential.

Regarding his wingless condition:

Now, I wonder if being wingless unlike his younger siblings Belte and Tioreh is just because he's a potential late bloomer like his father was, or because part of his weak giant blood inherited could influence to never grow wings (basically just bad luck, genetically speaking).

It could be easier to just know how much time it takes for a normal fairy to grow wings so we could conclude that either Tioreh/Belte grew wings too fast, or if Sixtus may have the same problem than King in the future.
Yes, Elaine was the best heart reader and Lancelot is also very good at it. He used it in ways we had never seen before while he was training Percival.

Redpercy

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
The kid is litterally a young King, down to the outfit.
Even Tristan's similarities to his parents aren't that blatant. King only got two power ups in the series, they were both insane and he just needed to grow his wings. He has the same issue.
This could become a reasonable argument when when it is confirmed that Sixtus possesses the Disaster and if it also confrimed in some way that his spiritual sword is as powerful as Chastiefol and that he can extract great powers from the sacred tree like his father and more than the other fairy kings
if that happen then i will have no reason to object that he might become Strong like his father
Unless it happens, i don't think I'll follow King potential ≈ Sixtus potential just because they very similar in appearance.

+ let alone that there is nothing yet to indicate that he can be as strong as his father, i don't think that even having King-level potential is enough to truly rival with 4koa.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
This could become a reasonable argument when when it is confirmed that Sixtus possesses the Disaster and if it also confrimed in some way that his spiritual sword is as powerful as Chastiefol and that he can extract great powers from the sacred tree like his father and more than the other fairy kings
if that happen then i will have no reason to object that he might become Strong like his father
Unless it happens, i don't think I'll follow King potential ≈ Sixtus potential just because they very similar in appearance.

+ let alone that there is nothing yet to indicate that he can be as strong as his father, i don't think that even having King-level potential is enough to truly rival with 4koa.
I'd guess there's no reason for sixtus' spirit spear to be inferior to king's. It's a part of the sacred tree which has been weaponized, it's power should depend on how much power the user is able to draw out. And when it comes to fairies that bit specifically depends on power level. Disaster is clearly important for a fairy king though on the other hand there is a possibility that sixtus unlike a real fairy king developed his own variation of disaster like how other folk develop magic. Essentially a made in china version. Though the most likely scenario is that sixtus simply inherited disaster.

hmmm, is the expectation that the 4 knights will surpass the sins? I suppose it's feasible though I don't think the story necessarily requires this. Above the strength of the sins folk start getting into properly godlike territory... At which point their mere presence disrupts the human world. Only arthur is able to work around this though he doesn't seem to be able to consistently display godlike strength.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I wouldn't go that far yet. He made a random Chaos Knight flee, but that's just the bare minimum of what what his father was capable of at start of NNT. We need to see what he can really do before going all in on him. Plus, it's possible he may never grow his wings due to his heritage. King was a late bloomer, but he was still a full blooded fairy. We don't know how Sixtus' bloodline will affect him in the future.

That being said, he has most likely inherited a Disaster variation and has his own unique Spirit Weapon, so he's most definitely the one child who we can say is around Sin Level. If the Sacred Tree gifted him the blade, then it's a forgone conclusion. If he somehow made it himself, then it's impressive, but still leaves some wiggle room.