- Joined
- Aug 12, 2008
- Messages
- 1,940
- Reaction score
- 506
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
people think too much about death while living but they don't think about life while dead at all.
2 questions(hopefully not to personal): How old are you (you can generalize like over ____ but not too much...)? Have you ever had a near death experience?When I die then i just stop to exist........
...i dont believe in heaven,hell,reincarnation or whatever. I think these are just fiction of the human mind because for the fear of death.
Im 27....and no i never had a near death experience.2 questions(hopefully not to personal): How old are you (you can generalize like over ____ but not too much...)? Have you ever had a near death experience?
Anyways we are a every dieing breed, with withering minds, that are trying to put logic to something that is illogical... but.. there must be something after death otherwise.... what is the purpose of life? To die? Well then time to slit the wrists. To love? So those who love has eluded are doomed for eternal dissidence? To procreate? Guess it's time to switch to polygamy then to li.. procreate! To live life to the fullest? Soooo.. what happens to the 3 month old who didn't get that chance? To gain knowledge? Of what? For whom? Why? What good is that when I'm dead? To live on in the lives of others? FAIL!
It truthfully doesn't even matter what we believe until that exact second, moment that your death is imminent or already incurred (humans can survive about thirty seconds without blood flow) and you longer of this world....
If there is no God, no heaven, or hell, so be it, then my question(if I still exist when I'm dead) is why was I born in the first place? 'cuz then I would have rather never existed to begin with...
Oh no I didn't mean the proof of the afterlife, rather the endorphins sent to your brain at the exact moment where it seems that death is welcoming you, when you truly think about no longer existing, when you realize it isn't a sleep you get to wake up from.Im 27....and no i never had a near death experience.
But what is a near death experience - a proof for a afterlife or just chemical reaction in the brain because of the near death for example to prevent pain and so on. In my opinion its just a chemical reaction in your brain - can i proof that this rigth...no. But can anybody give me a proof for the opposite...no.
So its just a question of faith - i believe that there is nothing like a afterlife but its ok for me if someone believe something different.
Why there have to be something after death ? Because the humans are not able to imagine no longer to exist ?
The purpose of life is life itself.....or maybe there is no purpose. I dont see a reason why there have to be a purpose of life.
The mankind is just a part of the world....universe or whatever. And a very small part and just for a little short time (about 10000years). Things in this universe appear and disappear.......this will happen to the mankind and this is happening to persons everyday. Is there a purpose ?!....this is just how this world works.
