It's August's turn.... I don't hope too much. I am just curious to see his magic and how he performs in a battle (more than him vs CS). I like his relationship and interactions with Brandish. That was such warm moment of family interaction between a grandfather and a granddaughter.
Some considerations to think about August's character
He is one of Spriggans (the other is Brandish) that have different mindset. (Both are negotiable)
Together with Serena and Jacob, he destroyed Bosco.
He knew that 12 Shields to Zeref is like pawns to king. Alvarez is a military-based kingdom. Soldiers are trained to obey their leader no matter what.
Gets angry when someone is not serious in front of him.
Likes friendship (protecting Ajeel, respecting Serena, asking Jacob's condition)
Didn't kill CS wizards
August's race
Not ruling out other chance of him being non-human, but for now he is human I think. Him being strongest Spriggan despite the fact that Irene is a dragon is the way sensei wants to show that human will eventually be the top race in FTverse, I guess.