Other - What Is The Longest Time That You've Been Without Shower? | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Other What Is The Longest Time That You've Been Without Shower?

Teaparty

Manga Editor
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Canada
More than a month.
I was a "bath-phobic" when I was small, in grade school. Got over it when girls started avoiding me after they grew a more sensitive nose. >_>

dpsoul

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
two or three days I think, that was the time when I had very high fever.

DARK

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
When I was a little kid, I rarely took showers. Maybe it was like 1 shower a week. Gross, I know. Now I cannot leave my house without taking one.

Bucks

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
2 weeks. wanted to see how long I could go without before people noticed. ( I was 14)

>_<

Reminiscence

Reaction score
Country
United States

This, except for my BO. Well,... so far, not yet (only three days w/out) but I'm starting to go longer w/out since I've been in college. So yeah.... I'll probably be setting records for meself soon. 8D

Last edited:

bakagemi

Reaction score
Country
United States
Almost 3 months. It's disgusting as a girl, but I don't care. I don't like taking showers for some reason. Also, it was summer vacation. What's the use of taking showers when you're just gonna get sweaty again? I finally took a very long shower two days before school started. If you think about it, it's actually quite sensible. This, I think, was the summer vacation before 8th grade.

After_Image

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
That's a pretty long time. :oh I thought my 3 days was a lot but compared to you it's insignificant. :s Did anyone notice or say anything to you because of how long you went without a shower?

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Almost 3 months. It's disgusting as a girl, but I don't care. I don't like taking showers for some reason. Also, it was summer vacation. What's the use of taking showers when you're just gonna get sweaty again? I finally took a very long shower two days before school started. If you think about it, it's actually quite sensible. This, I think, was the summer vacation before 8th grade.
i can even understand you,i don't really like taking showers,plus i am always too lazy for it .__.
but i do take a bath at least once a week,even if i the week was the laziest of my life!
and i always think:"hmm when i skip shower this time,then i can save money and stop the global warming a bit O__o"
lol

bakagemi

Reaction score
Country
United States
No one besides my family noticed because I don't go out of the house. I like it inside more than I like being outside. They kept telling me to take a shower, but I didn't want to because I'm lazy and it takes energy to take one. 0_o

stelok

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
32 hours was the longest time without a shower

bakagemi

Reaction score
Country
United States
Looking at all the other posts, I feel so embarrassed and nasty. :crying

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
Reaction score
Country
Germany
same here:p
though it's not really that i would like it or anything,I'm just too lazy to do it
i wonder what my friends think?:s

bakagemi

Reaction score
Country
United States
Me too. I just think my friends are too nice to say anything.

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
:eek :jawdrop :eek OMG 3 months bakagemi!!!!!!!! and in the summer as well!!!!!! :XD :XD :XD

WOW! Didn't you feel a bit uncomfortable at night??? All that sweat over your body and then drying up only for another day of sweat ahead of you??? :blink hahaha :XD

:oh that shower must've been the best you ever had :XD!!! *the water must've turned grey/brown-like while it went down into the drain hahaha :XD :XD*

Googz-kun stop encouraging 'viewers' of this thread to do what you did! :XD...you can actually help global warming by TAKING FRICKING SHOWERS/BATHS!!! you disgusting people!!! hahaha :XD this was funny :p

Last edited:

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
Reaction score
Country
Germany
i guess my friends are as nice as yours,i have good friends.__.

@Jin
but we have to stop the global warming!we need some change!I bet Obama is taking a bath once a month,do you find Obama disgusting?are you a racist?if so,I feel a lot better being dirty than being a racist!think about that and change and bath once a month!

:XD:D:tem:amuse:oh....:sweatdrop

anyway,I have a feeling i will break my "record" this summer:XD

i will draw a lo and play a lot of games and chat with people and everything on my couch:XD

bakagemi

Reaction score
Country
United States
@ Jin Haha! That was funny! Actually, I didn't feel dirty at all...except for a major sticky-ness. And yes, that shower was the best I've ever had and I think it turned a little, I don't know, gray-ish. Heh heh.

@ Googlez I think I'm going to break my record, too, this summer! I hope not, because it's disgusting but I don't mind being lazy, like I always am. I think that at the least, I'll be able to get a couple of weeks or two months in. We'll see.

Cueil

Reaction score
Country
United States
longest time without a shower... hmmm... I was in the military... so I'll have to remember my longest field ops... I'm thinking 4 weeks... it was a Fort Bragg firing exercise where I was constantly moving around uneffing up all the problems that people tend to cause when they screw with radios that they're using to transfer data... it sucked... I got to shower the day before we left... luckily I had a fresh change of close saved for when I showered (you're suppose to get at least one shower half way through I missed it thanks to bravo battery and they just got gassed by CS... it was horrible)

strawhatsarah

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Umm... two days, but it was because I was at Disney World and instead of getting a hotel room, my ex and I stayed in our car. Yes, we did a lot to save money back then...

Arch!

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Probably three days, as a kid in the summer when there wasn't anything to shower for.