Discussion - What is the Most Polarized / Contradictory Race? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion What is the Most Polarized / Contradictory Race?

Tristan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Merlin stated in ch. 335 that the Human Race is the most Polarized / Contradictory of all races, we know that; BUT the reason I made this thread is because this statement was before the appearance of a new race: Nephilim. The human race were characterized by Merlin as contradictory because they possess "the extremes or qualities of Good / Light, and Evil / Darkness".

Now the Nephilim (Tristan) seems to possess the same qualities / extremes of Good and Evil, Light and Darkness. The question is: is the Nephilim now the most contradictory race? or is that label still belongs to the human race?

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
In the Tristan is just one person. And he doesn't really behave differently from Humans.

I don't think what was said about Humans will change especially since we are in the Age of Chaos now.

Tristan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
In the Tristan is just one person. And he doesn't really behave differently from Humans.

I don't think what was said about Humans will change especially since we are in the Age of Chaos now.
Even though he's just one person, "Nephilim" is being treated as a wholly new race. Anyway, unlike humans who cannot use neither real light nor darkness, Tristan as a Nephilim can do that. Moreover, no human can combine goodness and evilness at the same time/moment. Tristan again can do that.

Honestly, I can't see on which grounds we can consider humans to be more "contradictory" than the Nephilim.

Redpercy

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
I think the Humans are still the most polarizing/contradictory of the races, which is why Chaos has chosen a human as its host
+Why the Nephilim? because of his strength? But determine who is the Most Polarized / Contradictory Race does not depend on the nature of their strength, but rather on their personality and thinking, and for this reason, humans were the Most Polarized / Contradictory Race, even though they were not the strongest race

Last edited: