Question What is Your Signature?

Black Lagoon

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 11, 2009
Messages
4,328
Reaction score
2,281
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Shinsatsu is a great old friend of mine (My BEST FRIEND SO FAR) and allows me to use any of his Sigs ... I liked this one and used it. :amuse
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

The render was too good not to use ^^
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

They are the male lead and the female lead of one of the anime series (Brave 10) I’m currently watching. :)
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

I agree with BL there, I'm jelly @ googz.
This signature was by farfalla to complete the sig and avy set. The signature character is Charlie from candy mountain the bg is Antarctica.
Cant you tell by the igloos? The light you see is the portal to candy mountain. Enter if you dare. :XD
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Because the mochi in the left is a tsundere gentleman and the mochi in the right is a friendly tomato guy. They make a splendid and cute pair.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

It was time to make a new set and I wanted it to be something with a winter theme. I liked this picture and I used it.
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Bakuman's 16th volume cover is one of the best covers EVER and since I needed a new set anyway, I spent 2 hours redrawing the background behind Eiji only to realize that my sig won't even go beyond 300px in width

:scry
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

:comfort

Maybe make it just a teency-weency bit smaller?

Oh, wait...
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

:comfort

Maybe make it just a teency-weency bit smaller?
It's 294 now, the maximum I could get would be somewhere around 320-330, which doesn't make much of a difference visually.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Yeah, guess so...

:comfort

It's a very nice set though!
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Trying to draw attention to the Signature competitions XD
 

Rarhyx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2009
Messages
1,208
Reaction score
333
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

gazeel is awesome + I wanted a new one :)
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Drawing Attention to the MH Manga Awards!!!
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

In remembrance of Asuna!!
 

DeBaron8

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2010
Messages
551
Reaction score
571
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

This is probably one of the best sigs I ever made and I love the AC series, especially Altair who was a bada** to the end. XD
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

I was paid to advertise Stein's Gate :p. That, or maybe I just really enjoyed it and would recommend it to anyone who likes a good story.
 

Black Lagoon

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 11, 2009
Messages
4,328
Reaction score
2,281
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

This is probably one of the best sigs I ever made and I love the AC series, especially Altair who was a bada** to the end. XD
I PMed you my opinion, it's an epic one :shakefist
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

To feature an awesome band!
 
Top