Question What is Your Signature?

Black Lagoon

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 11, 2009
Messages
4,328
Reaction score
2,281
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Don't know when you started (I've been off the Forum for like a year XD) but I love this kinda sigs you are using lately, although this one looks like it was cut ... well, in comparison to one i've commented on a month ago I think. :tem
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Mine is from Wolfsmund, an interesting, kind of twisted, historical manga. The mangaka worked as an assistant on Berserk.
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

To promote Negima, obviously...
 

Aazholh

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 16, 2010
Messages
301
Reaction score
103
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Blackadder is one of my favorite shows. It's been a long time since British shows were that funny.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

It's Nyotalia-Prussia and the pic is so awesome, I can't help but to make it into my sig. :cheez
 

Tensai1027

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 19, 2012
Messages
11
Reaction score
5
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

My sig is Near and L from deathnote, one of my all time favorite anime and manga! I love these 2 characters, i just had to make a sig with them :p

---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

Love it! The color is awesome also :)
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,449
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Monchy's a real stud. And he is like Tawaracho's sushi bar's menu, a divine revelation.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Mine's to promote for the second season of Game of Thrones, by celebrating one of the funniest characters of the first season; King Robert Baratheon :amuse
 

mattiaildivino

Registered User
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Jan 15, 2008
Messages
9,896
Reaction score
1,607
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

I change it quite often,and I haven't usually got it. I'm about to cancel my notice that I was in Madrid on school trip. and I've got the link for the review I and other guys did of Bleach 483
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Because I tend to get the same reaction a lot of times like Sanji did when he found the Eternal Lockpost (?).
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

It was time to stop being a bird catcher, so I decided I should get a new set. This picture has a nice spring feeling to it and I like spring, so I wanted to use it. I made the set some time ago.
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

I’m currently watching Sakamichi no Apollon and it is my favorite series from this new anime season. The main characters of the series are all part of my sig. I like this trio so that’s why I have them as my new sig. :)
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

I found Luffy's question and answer to Zoro's answer funny. Sounded like something I'd say for the lulz of it.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Changed it to shamelessly plug the esport team Dignitas for whom I work :3

Also the quote is the truth :hip
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Liked Team 7 together, with Naruto closest to us. I also liked the general feel of the sig, chill and relaxed atmosphere. The feather/s falling and the sky looked good.
 

Rarhyx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2009
Messages
1,208
Reaction score
333
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

because hulk, that's why.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Loki is so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute. :love
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why did you choose your signature?



Because Avengers is awesome and everyone should watch it. Plus the art is brilliant here.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Zinc

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2008
Messages
694
Reaction score
285
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

best korean show ever !!
 
Top