Question What is Your Signature?

Lsshin

Intl Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2008
Messages
158
Reaction score
54
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Because I am really insulted when people call me a soccer sport, I am an american citizen yet I see no reason why to change the name of a sport in order to give it to another sport wich is nothing like the actual sport, sorry just had to get that off my chest, and the batman sig I made it for MH I used to love this site more than my own, now ahh so so
 

Shinsatsu

MH's Most Fashionable Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
2,966
Reaction score
2,817
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Because it's so goddamn good that I stare at it everytime I post something !
 

Black Lagoon

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 11, 2009
Messages
4,328
Reaction score
2,281
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

One of Shinsatsu's amazing work ... It's just Epic XD
It represents everything ... darkness, rays of hope, challenge, a will to fight .... :XD
 
Last edited:

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Dunno why.... I like ninjas :eyeroll
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,079
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Trying out an animation sig based on Id with photoshop. Changed it from the previous sig.
 

Zinc

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2008
Messages
694
Reaction score
285
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

grow my sigs !!!

Moderator Notice:
Helped them, but why did you choose them?~ Charlie-San
 
Last edited by a moderator:

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

I recently heard that the anime for Kimi ni Todoke was going to have a second season, so I felt compelled to resurrect this Halloween-themed sig/avy combo that I used last year at this time. I still love it and Sawako x Kazehaya is one of my all-time favorite manga/anime couples. :luv

@ A_I - looooove the Arakawa sig! <3
 
Last edited:

Roflkopt3r

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2010
Messages
2,476
Reaction score
1,663
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Just knocked it together today after reading the current signature contest topic (Blood). Not sure if I'm gonna send this one in, but I love Berserk and Guts so I'm using it anyways :)
 

<.Haruka.>

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2009
Messages
629
Reaction score
385
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Nations
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Abrupt (and temporary) change of my signature because of the holiday passing-by.
I love the haunted house scene on AUB which made me decide to make it my halloween signature. :p
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

It's Snsd :love
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Because Hypnotoad messes with all your minds O.o
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

My new signature is from the anime “The Legend of the Legendary Heroes”. I chose this series as my new sig because it is one of my favorite anime series and because it’s sad that TLOTLH doesn’t get the attention from the anime fan community it deserves, so I hope to bring attention to the series with the help of my sig. :)
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

ahem my new sigg is from a chibi version of ID... it kind a points to some one i respect the most in MH aprt from riki apu ... hehe... not being unctuous just stating the reason for my sigg
 

kluzman

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2007
Messages
162
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

I choose my sig because H2G2 is the funniest book series ive ever read and Marvin is probably the most interesting caracter in it (37 times older than the universe itself... that's something ^^)
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Chose mine because it was an idea for the current sig contest.
 

Hystzen

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
2,272
Reaction score
2,318
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Mitsunari Ishida is damn brill in basara..he appeared at end of anime season 2 and owned. in new game he is overpowered but great and has epic lines of dialogue like

"IIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAASSSSSSUUUUU"

and
"IEYASUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

plus his hair reminds me of Kensei from Bleach
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,079
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

As some of you know, psyren is coming to early end. Which is a really a shame. So thats the reason why I'm using my Psyren sig. It's not new one and I'm going to keep until Psyren finishes.
 

Shinsatsu

MH's Most Fashionable Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
2,966
Reaction score
2,817
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

The reason why I put the link in my signature is that I was really impressed with that guy's skills! I looked everywhere for a cover for that song but no one could do it as good as he did.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

It's my coloring and i wanted to promote it a bit,but i still like it as a sig:p
 

<.Haruka.>

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2009
Messages
629
Reaction score
385
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Nations
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

I tried to combine three of my favorite pictures from some of my favorite manga/anime series into a sig. The theme is also written on it. :)
 
Top