Question What is Your Signature?

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Watching over Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann with my sister~
Felt like making a little tribute to my favorite character in the series. :D
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Just realized I forgot to post here after my last sig change. My current sig is a chibi version of Sawako from Kimi ni Todoke. I thought it was cute and perfect for the holiday season. :amuse
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

^ Loved that series :thumbs

My current sig is...well it was a test sig and I can't make any other right now. So I'm stuck with this :amuse
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Because i love Studio Ghibli and Hayao Miyazaki's art.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Cuse hyst is a sasuketard
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Currently wearing my "Marco the Phoenix" sig which was solely created for the Bi-weekly Signature Contest and the theme was "fire". Sadly, I missed the deadline and I couldn't submit this particular sig in time. *crys*

So yeah, I thought I would parade this beauty around MH for a bit. =P
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

I chose mine to annoy a certain some one :D and its going on well.
Not that the contents are a travesty or something but the fact that i am not using a specific sigg is having a decent firework like effect on him/her :jk
 

steelwingcrash1

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2010
Messages
554
Reaction score
111
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

My signature is of course a tribute to Knuckles from KHR.
 

AL_Briton

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 28, 2010
Messages
31
Reaction score
21
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Honduras
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

My signature has a long story, well not that long but sure is old...
Was tailor by a friend of a dead site called emurayden back in the days were a pull 16 hours in front o a PC. You can see his name on the top right corner. basically a tribute to the best game ever, The Legend of Zelda
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

My previous set was from Psyren. Sadly the series is over and I'm chaining the sig to a manhwa called "king of hell". Its Korean, I'll probably revert back to an "ID Manhwa sig" for my next change.
Its about a fighter who reached his peak & later died and was sent to hell for all the crimes he did while alive. While in hell he was sent to an area where only those who reached a certain level of power were imprisoned. The thing is that when he got there, he kicked the butts of all the strong marital artists there and was subsequently forced to work for the king of hell as an envoy.

All in all good stuff, if you like action comics. ^^
 
Last edited:

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Like my ava, to celebrate the new season of Kimi ni Todoke and because I can never get tired of the facial expressions this girl makes.
 

ZERO PHOENIX

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2010
Messages
419
Reaction score
245
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Instill fear, assert dominance, doesn't really matter. The skulls reflect my overall disenchantment with those qualities that other people find positive: forgiveness, happiness, love, friendship.
 

Zatono

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
3,940
Reaction score
1,649
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Because she is sexyyyy. It's a shame I don't see people like this in real life more often.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Because I like Tegami Bachi's art and because Connor is adorable.
 

Freid

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2010
Messages
1,678
Reaction score
1,211
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Because The Dark Knight was simply awesome. My whole theme is based on the film.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

My most recent sig creation for the "good"-themed Signature Contest. You guys have to check it out; all of the submissions this week are awesome! :thumbs

I've never made an Iron Man sig before nor have I had a great amount of interest in that particular marvel character but this picture inspired me to create one in the end. :D
 
Last edited:

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

My new sig is from Level E, a short series Togashi wrote in between Yu Yu and Hunter x Hunter.
 

steelwingcrash1

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2010
Messages
554
Reaction score
111
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

My new signature is still the sun guardian from hitman reborn. I chose this sig because I believe that all things can be done through hard work alone.
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

My new signature is the main pairing from the series Kimi ni Todoke, they are Sawako Kuronuma and Shouta Kazehaya. I chose them as my new sig because I like them both as a couple and as individual characters; moreover, I’m a fan of Kimi ni Todoke and I’m currently watching the second season of the anime. :)
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

My new sigs are from Kimi ni Todoke.

I like the cast, especially Ryuu and his epic way of catching the ball before it whacked Sawako. Plus, he's pretty relaxed and carefree, which makes him even cool! Yano and Yoshida are also awesome! Yano is hot, at least when she's not in her comical look mode, and she's smart and can be ruthless. She's arguably the most mature out of them all. Yoshida's hilarious, especially with her not being the brightest crayon in the box. Her comical face is funny as well, and she can be smart time to time.

Kazehaya, meh. Sawako's awesome though. Plus, she's pretty cute. The panels were she smiles are awesome, and I love it when she smiles. Women even in manga look pretty and so dazzling when they smile... I thought it only applied to real life, heh. :P


I so seriously need someone to make sigs and avvies for me. T_T
 
Top