Question What is Your Signature?

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Mine I just choose it cuse I like toradora and Taiga is so cute with Ryuuki :luv
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

agreed, ToraDora is awesome pie!
 

ColaCuerno

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 11, 2011
Messages
8
Reaction score
2
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Uruguay
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

hi, my signature... well... it's coz i love mukuro, and love the vector XD what do u think about it :eyeroll id wasnt done by me.... i asked someone XD

edit: like toradora too! :eyeroll
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

@Cola - What manga/anime is that character from? I like the style :tem

P.S - ToraDora is awesomeness :hurr
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Katekyo Hitman Reborn! I believe~

@Cola
- Nice Nice, the way the red stands out due to the almost colorlessness of the character is good thinking~
(And yesh indeed, he is awesome)
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

My new sig is from Shingeki no Kyojin. Volume 2 was one of the most intense manga I've ever read, other than Berserk. It needed to be memorialized as a set.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

The sig is characters from the ID manhwa. The previous sig was about the Mafia game thread in the FF. Current one is to show my love for the ID series off course. :)

Hope to increase the fan base from 1 - 3 to 10. :sweatdrop
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Playing Okamiden for DS and loved the first game,so I decided to wear this sig :tem
 

Zatono

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
3,940
Reaction score
1,649
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

I'm trying to gain popularity for History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi xD

Maybe it'd work better if I used more ecchi pics...
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

NICE sig Zatono!!!!
and yes Kenichi is an epic manga! Shigure is awesome!!!!
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Sig made by farfalla and its Lucy from FT,actually it is Edo-Lucy
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

I got 'chewed out' by a certain GM the other day for posting images too often, so I just changed my Signature to give a sneak peak of my Chibi theme entry~
 

Hystzen

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
2,272
Reaction score
2,318
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Because A Bittersweet Life is one of the best Korean gangster films created and it has Lee Byung Hun in it :zomg
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Showing off my entry into the Chibi themes bi Weekly signature competition~
 

Monn

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 10, 2011
Messages
10
Reaction score
1
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

I feel very identified with the phrase of MJ.
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

I have NO IDEA
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

...Bugzee.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

I'm a Kaiji fan. I'm psyched by the new season and also wanted to promote a bit. Couldn't keep the quality for a .gif as good as I would have liked, but it sufficient.
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Umineko is too awesome.
I wish people will pick up the visual novel already :(
I wonder why they don't, they should give it a try.
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Because i'm desperately trying to make people read my reviews...

If serious... i dunno, i wanted to do a cross-over, and wanted to let everyone know, that they're dream of getting an Bakuman X Death Note crossover will come true... tho i don't even know myself when :p
 
Top