Question What is Your Signature?

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

I chose mine because I really like Senna as a character, she's totally awesome in her own way.
One of my favorite non-canon character ever created I would say and the first movie was good too.
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

I wanted to use an ID signature and could not come up with anything so I'm using an older set from before.

Read the manhwa, Id the greatest fusion fantasy.

Critically acclaimed by unwed mothers to be better than Naruto, One Piece and Bleach combined.
 

Raenef

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 11, 2011
Messages
28
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

If you don't know the saying you should read Faust.

Sorry but I don't think it is out as a manga yet ^^

it is about they significance of things, about something which is on top for a moment or what will prevail for eternity
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

cause its nap time~!
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

My new sig is Sonoshee McLaren from Redline, the most innovative anime I have seen in ages.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

I chose tis signature cause i have wanted to have a Bleach sig for a few months and Hitsugaya just looks so good with new hair style. :wtf
I also added the cute and sweet scene from anime when Kyourinmaru hugs him while he rests in his arms. It was so tender and sweet that i almost exploded. :luv
 

RezzieThaRapper

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2009
Messages
867
Reaction score
406
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

I chose my signature, mainly because it looked very cool... I have a lot of random anime pics on my computer I've collected over the last 2 years... about a dozen gigs of pics to be exact.. coupled with my rotating desktop background... I'm more surprised I don't change my sig monthly... lol
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

My sig is from the Asano Inio's latest series: A Girl By the Sea.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

kira best laugh imo. it just so epic .......
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

It's from the new chapter of D.Gray-Man.
I liked this panel,because it reminded me of myself.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

The girl from the picture kinda looks like me. :p And I love that view.

The lyrics are from a song called 'Higher' by Creed. That song is special to me. It's very positive.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

I choose this picture made by Artistique as my signature because it contains flowers. I am quite in nature mood lately. And the expression of the girl is lovely as well; as if she is enjoying her own world.
 

Shinsatsu

MH's Most Fashionable Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
2,966
Reaction score
2,817
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

My favorite Ittoryu samurai from Blade of the immortal. No renders of this manga on the net :(
 

DeBaron8

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2010
Messages
551
Reaction score
571
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

My favorite Ittoryu samurai from Blade of the immortal. No renders of this manga on the net :(
I know this is so so sad. :( Althought there are a few LQ manji ones, but that is all. That is why I wanted to color more from this manga to make renders, but the art is so detailed. It takes forever to do it justice. And Baro is pretty darn cool.^^

This sig is the best Itachi sig I've made so far and he is like the most epic character ever. So that's why I will wear it for a long time. XD
 
Last edited:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

I chose this sig because I really like Noblesse (and obviously Rai), that's why I even made my first own sig XD
 

Ochiru

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2011
Messages
72
Reaction score
24
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Reason I picked up my signature is because well Batman is my favourite comic book hero and thats just hilarous that picture I have as my signature so yeah no other reason expect humour and epicness
 

Nanoi

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2011
Messages
85
Reaction score
151
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Because I just made it.
 

Shinsatsu

MH's Most Fashionable Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
2,966
Reaction score
2,817
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

I just re-read Pain VS Jiraiya fight... It inspired me to make a Pain signature.
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

i loved the pannel of the manga esp when i was cropping for no reason that zone looked beautiful so ended up using the pic as a sigg
 
Top