- Joined
- Jun 8, 2006
- Messages
- 216
- Reaction score
- 18
- Age
- 42
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
It's nice to see so many people knowing with such diverse languages...
As for me it's English, Norwegian (Danish, Swedish because of that, some words vary) and Persian (this is not the same as Arabic, many people I know thought so when I first told them), and a fair bit of German (speaking much more than writing).
I sometimes find myself switching small similar words from differnet languages in and out of sentences, or other times I can remember a word in all the languages except the one language I want to use (this all applies much more to speaking rather then writing)...

As for me it's English, Norwegian (Danish, Swedish because of that, some words vary) and Persian (this is not the same as Arabic, many people I know thought so when I first told them), and a fair bit of German (speaking much more than writing).
I sometimes find myself switching small similar words from differnet languages in and out of sentences, or other times I can remember a word in all the languages except the one language I want to use (this all applies much more to speaking rather then writing)...


If you're interested to know what those are, check 

