- Joined
- Feb 13, 2006
- Messages
- 2,647
- Reaction score
- 103
- Age
- 35
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I know English XD, Japanese, Filipino(the bad words XD)and....thats it
me=African-American
)

So have I. And I suck at it. >_< I've been learning basics since I started school, and gradually had grade school lessons till high school (for foreigners), yet I still was terrible at it.
I can memorize stuff by heart, but I can never understand what the teacher says in class when she's teaching. Sentence = me phails.
I concur anyways can somebody tell me where I can learn JapaneseDragonzair said:Interesting.
I just browsed through the previous pages, and I noticed alot of you learnt arabic as well.So have I. And I suck at it. >_< I've been learning basics since I started school, and gradually had grade school lessons till high school (for foreigners), yet I still was terrible at it.
Although, I do understand a few words (and also due to my friends, I have picked up the habit of swearing in arabic >_>; ) Actually, I swear in multiple languages, some which were taught to me by friends from other countries (arabic, armenian, french, russian, urdu), and a few from just hearing *cough*.
But yeah. I was always picked out by the teacher due to my inabilities to follow the lessons in class. =/ I can write in arabic, and read as well as any other foreigner who's learnt it, and can pronounce the words as well as any other person as well. Understanding it was the hard bit.I can memorize stuff by heart, but I can never understand what the teacher says in class when she's teaching. Sentence = me phails.
Blah. Go figure. My other filipina classmate can understand clearly what the teacher says (but she did tell me that she picked it up from watching arabic channels on tv, while at that time, we lost all our channels, english and arabic alike ><), so she's lucky. It may have just been me. XD I was picked on by the teacher (main reason why my friedns hated her XD).
Wow, I ranted. Excuse me. XD
There is a link on the main page. It's at the top left, between two smiles. you might want to give that a try.Mugen said:I concur anyways can somebody tell me where I can learn Japanese
Please I need a Sensei.
)
Huh? That goes for who? Me?infyquest said:So you are still at school, Kid......

I'm in final semester in my uni already >.>infyquest said:yeah...., for you bax. still studying languages as in school![]()