- Joined
- Sep 10, 2009
- Messages
- 37
- Reaction score
- 6
- Age
- 36
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hi, I'm a newbie here. Previous threads related to my question is probably
out there somewhere but I can't find it...
I'm still getting used to the forums ㅠㅠ
So admins, feel free to remove this thread if you think this thread is
inappropriate.
Anyway I was wondering; what makes a scan LQ/MQ/HQ?
Is it just a subjective thing (eg. LQ = messy, HQ = clean)
or is there any rules to 'classify' the scans?
Such as LQ = no cleaning and HQ = good white/black/grey without
over-leveling, etc?
out there somewhere but I can't find it...
I'm still getting used to the forums ㅠㅠ
So admins, feel free to remove this thread if you think this thread is
inappropriate.
Anyway I was wondering; what makes a scan LQ/MQ/HQ?
Is it just a subjective thing (eg. LQ = messy, HQ = clean)
or is there any rules to 'classify' the scans?
Such as LQ = no cleaning and HQ = good white/black/grey without
over-leveling, etc?



