Discussion What Manga Do You Read?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2006
Messages
642
Reaction score
0
right now im just reading One Piece and Naruto and im waiting for Gantz to come out on november
 

fireballer666

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
well, I'll add shaman king, very entertaining, I wish they'd scnalate more....oh, and pokemon adventures, no matter what anyone says, you're never too old for the pok'emon video games or manga ^^
 

shinwei

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2006
Messages
526
Reaction score
31
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ugh... finished reading all 32 volumes of Shaman King. VERY pissed that it was cancelled.

They should have at least let him end it, gah.
 

fireballer666

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh god, Shinwei, that makes me nervous about the ending....maybe he'll make a sequel *shrugs*
 

Kratos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2006
Messages
642
Reaction score
0
im just starting to read bleach since everyone is talking about it
 

yeste

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2006
Messages
551
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Vatican City State
Finaly i can put a descent list of mangas that i read....

OK, let's see...

Naruto
FullMetal Alchemist
Death Note
One Piece
Akira
NGE
Yakitate JaPan
....



That's it for now!!! :p
 

Arsonist

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2006
Messages
256
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
update:

Naruto
Full Metal Alchemist
Bleach
Blade of the immortal
Berserk
One Piece
Vagabond
Ichi The Killer
Gantz
Battle Royale
 

DesiSkull

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
561
Reaction score
1
hmm

D.Gray-Man
One Piece
Naruto
Dangu
Koukou Debut
Dogs bNc

cant remember any others so this must be it.
 

DemonDays

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
1,028
Reaction score
40
Gender
Female
Country
England
Let me see...

Naruto
Tsubasa RC
Bleach
One Piece
Kenshin
xxxHolic
Fairy Tail
Full Metal Alchemist
Gantz
Prince of Tennis
Inuyasha
Battle Royale
Death Note
 

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
DesiSkull said:
hmm

D.Gray-Man
One Piece
Naruto
Dangu
Koukou Debut
Dogs bNc

cant remember any others so this must be it.
What is about "Koukou Debut"? Is it good?
 

DesiSkull

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
561
Reaction score
1
its girly lovely dovely and im not into it. but i like that manga. its pretty good. check it out here http://www.stoptazmo.com/ u might like it.\

update:

i also read
7 Ghost
Bleach
 

fireballer666

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Okay, well, I'm sure I read more than I'm ognna list, but the ones I reccomend are: Rurouni Kenshin (c'mon, who hasn't read it)
LUM/INVADER LUM/ Urusei Yatsura(if you want it use the third name) & Maison Ikkoku; both by Rumiko Takahashi (author of inuyasha and Ranma 1/2), to be honest with you, I think that Maison ikkoku is the Second best light-hearted love story out there (second to Love Hina)....so read it, and ranma, and LuM
 

NeoShweaty

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2006
Messages
1,590
Reaction score
20
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i probably wont read rurouni kenshin. I have heard what it is about and have read a little because my bro has the first volume from viz but it just sounds like other samurai stories *coughVagabondcough* do it better and look better while doing it. I mean, i have never been a fan of the rurouni kenshin mangaka's art style
 

fireballer666

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
haha, that's it?
lol, well right now I want a good Romance Comedy, you know, like Love Hina and err well Ikkaku Maison..
 

glasskatana

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
81
Gender
Male
Country
United States
NeoShweaty said:
i probably wont read rurouni kenshin. I have heard what it is about and have read a little because my bro has the first volume from viz but it just sounds like other samurai stories *coughVagabondcough* do it better and look better while doing it. I mean, i have never been a fan of the rurouni kenshin mangaka's art style
well, vagabonds art is more mature, as is probably some of the story (seinen tends to do that), but I still enjoyed ruroken thoroughly. :noworry
 

Kratos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2006
Messages
642
Reaction score
0
right now im starting with FMA and then i guess ill read vaganbond
 

blindbox

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Starting Galaxy Angels, too bad syuura only scanlated 5 chapters for now. :oh :(
 

ttxdragon

Dearly Missed ;__;
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 30, 2006
Messages
5,662
Reaction score
299
Gender
Hidden
Country
Venezuela
just started watashi no messiah-sama....
it's a nice series, even tho nothing too new
 

fireballer666

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
hahaha, I looked at the description and I'm like, gah its probably gonna be all about religion an stuff.......anyways who here has read erementar gerard, I like the idea behind it...
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Am currently reading Loveless. OK...very weird. We have a world in which virgins have cat ears and a tail (so all children have them naturally) and when you lose your virginity, you lose them. So Ritsuka's class teacher still has her ears and er...yeah, a bit embarrassing. :eyeroll It's a very strange, very thoughtful manga, BEAUTIFULLY drawn (can't stress that enough) but VERY dark...in fact, some might be way too creeped out to read this. I'll do a review in of it when Im finished the current volume I'm on.

Edit: Now just think about this peoples...imagine if the whole freakin' world can TELL when you've lost your virginity?!? ACK!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top