K guys, I have a question??? Here’s how it is…
A friend just got himself fast connection ( while I’m still on waiting list…

!!! ), so in a couple of days I’ll be doing some heavy manga downloading!!! And the question is, what should I start reading… I only read Naruto and FMA at the moment! I was thinkin’ about One Piece, Akira, Rurouni Kenshin, Ichi The Killer and some other stuff…
I’ve seen some chapters of One Piece, and I liked them… But I think the latest one is like 423!!! It will probably take me forever to catch up!!! But, I wanted to ask you is it really that good that you enjoy it even after this many chapters??? Is there a lot to go???
Akira, I saw the movie, so I want to see this real bad…
Also, heard a lot of cool stuff about Rurouni Kenshin, so I’ll give it a try… BTW is this over???
What about Death Note??? Was that good too??? I only need one or two… Don’t wanna drown myself with mangas right now…
Can’t decide… How much of One Piece is needed to see what’s it about… Cause, I read 8-9 volumes of Berserk and I didn’t like it… Gave that one up after that much…
Also, I was thinking of checking out some manga with more serious story… So what can you recommend???