Usurped Overlord伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
- Mar 12, 2008
- Reaction score
I don't know if I'd put all that on his ability, to be honest.The thing about Law is that his ability pretty much trivializes any fight he is in, which is why
1) his fight against a pacista with kidd id skipped
2) In punk hazard he had lost his heart
3)In Dressrosa he was shot full of lead , , , , wad left full of lead,and had one of his arms ripped off.
The only 2 expections i can think of are Vs Kinemon, which WAS a OHKO, and his fight against Fujitora and Doffy.
- You're referring to the fight with him and Kid on Sabaody? There could be any number of reasons why their fight wasn't shown; namely Oda not wanting to have to show too much of the characters(including Law's) fighting abilities.
- I'm pretty sure he gave his heart to Caesar and got Monet's in exchange, as a part of a guarantee of them working together, again nothing to really do with his ability.
- His ability doesn't make him bulletproof now does it? And I think we can agree that DD is stronger.
Personally I'm actually hoping to see more of his swordsmanship in combination with his df, I want to see how proficient of a swordsman he actually is.