Watch Raftel be Mariejoa or something >.<. Well, that'd be stupid. Dark Lord, they called the Grand Line the Pirates graveyard, not Raftel. Wolf D. Arius, nice idea. This is what I know and think
Raftel is somehow protected by an unseen force, either creepy weather that's like intergalactical, protected by a monster or something, or its just that noone can get there because of the grand line. That doesn't rlly make sense, cuz one of the Yonkou could have easily gotten it already. I think Raftel maybe the ruins of the Void Country, and has the last Poneglyph on it, hence why Roger was the only known one to know the lost history. I don't like the idea of moving island or tortoise or something. That would be too overused. I bet something about the island is wrong. Upside down, no gravity, below the sea, something like that. I also believe all the crew mates dreams are tied with it. Luffy's, obviously, Franky's as well, Sanji, All Blue is in the perimeter, Nami must use super navigation and her world map to get there, Robin will be lead there by poneglyphs, Zoro, well like a hella powerful swordsman is there that he must over come? Chopper will have to save Luffy and crew from danger and or disease, Brooke, Laboon is there or goes there? Or his family?
Lol I wanna see the Sunny pulled by Laboon.