Archived - What's the weirdest thing you ever ate....? and where? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Archived What's the weirdest thing you ever ate....? and where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Lilium~

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Inspired by the "what's your favorite food thread."! I don't know if this topic was ever made before.... but just curious what weird stuff people have eaten and where you ate it. :XD

With me, it's crocodile meat... Taste just like chicken. I had it in a buffet (inside a mall) at singapore. :tem

Paper

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
^i've had seagull, it tastes exactly like chicken- but tougher and meatier. i tried it in the Isle of Man...don't ask why...^the kitty is cute btw :D, what breed?

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
The weirdest thing I ever ate is fried cobra. yes, the snake. :D
It too taste like chicken. Maybe everything taste like chicken, if cooked right. :D

Paper

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
^i sure hope not... or else it'll ruin my favorite hobby- eating...

ichi, your cat...mackarel tabby?

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
level4paperboy said:
^i sure hope not... or else it'll ruin my favorite hobby- eating...

ichi, your cat...mackarel tabby?
Well, we never know unless we find out, right? :D
That's not my cat. A friend sent me that picture and i just use it for my avatar. :D

Paper

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
^yes...i shall be the king of the gluttons! :D

^aw man...get my hopes up will ya....:( boo! nah, just kidding:D

~Lilium~

Reaction score
Country
Ichimaru Gin n Tonic said:
The weirdest thing I ever ate is fried cobra. yes, the snake. :D
It too taste like chicken. Maybe everything taste like chicken, if cooked right. :D
:D I had chicken that tasted like steak before. I don't know how it happened though. and pork that tasted like chicken... :oh
Maybe your right.
level4paperboy said:
^i've had seagull, it tastes exactly like chicken- but tougher and meatier. i tried it in the Isle of Man...don't ask why...^the kitty is cute btw :D, what breed?
A farm cat from across the road!!! :XD Surpise!

rabb

Reaction score
Country
United States
its his kitty's lover :p

lets see... there have been a lot of weird things i've eaten... i guess the weirdest would be the grass hopper i ate when i was at work... got $10 for it too :XD it kinda tasted like grass. yeah, ive eaten grass, as well. and mud. and wood. and paper. and plastic. and cardboard. and whatever it is we make our cups outta. its like cardboard with a bit of wax around it... ive eaten octopus while in Mexico. when i was 2 years old i swallowed (and almost suffocated to death) on two pennies (small coins worth $0.01; i threw then up a few hours later while in the emergency room. ironicly, i was in the emergency room when i swallowed them, so i just kinda got handed right over the counter to the nurses) ughhhh.... i got a mouthfull of deturgent once... and sneezed bubbles.... i think thats it for weird things, though.... no wait! forgot about the seeds we used to feed to the rabbit!

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
rabb, you just eat almost anything, dont you? :D j/k
i ate grasshopper too, but it was fried and yes, it too taste like chicken. :XD

Gorzka

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Poland
Well the weirdest think that i ate was a Crab Cake with other sea food. It looked like a normal cake didn't know at first what it was until i took a bit. I was like OMG CRAP :XD
Oh Boy it creeps me when i think of it again. Don't like sea food damn my cousin's gonna pay for the trauma;)

Paper

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
@ yay70

hur... still pretty cute....i'm gonna steal it! hahahahaha!!! better keep your doors and windows locked!

starfall856

Reaction score
Country
United States
The weirdest thing i ever ate was deer, which isn't that weird, but they told me it was meatloaf

Xophien

Eroge Danchou
Reaction score
Country
France
Weirdest thing I've ever ate ? Ram testicles. And yup, the taste is awful. I've been crying at night ever since then :scry

~Lilium~

Reaction score
Country
Eeewww. testicles.... I'd be crying too.... :comfort Where did you eat it? Never mind that. How come you ate it. :bkitty

Starfall said:
The weirdest thing i ever ate was deer, which isn't that weird, but they told me it was meatloaf
I haven't tasted deer before which is odd since the place that i live in is well known for deer hunting... but i heard that it taste like lamb, steak, and chicken (as ichi said, everything tastes like chicken... :sweat) mixed together
Ichimaru Gin n Tonic said:
rabb, you just eat almost anything, dont you? :D j/k
i ate grasshopper too, but it was fried and yes, it too taste like chicken. :XD
Ichi i think you eat too much chicken so now the flavor "chicken" is stuck on your taste budS! :D

But i still love chicken anyways!

@rabb: you always manage to make long stories out of everything.... :D Did you eat raw grasshoppers by the way? Cause why would they taste like grass? :oh
level4paperboy said:
@ yay70

hur... still pretty cute....i'm gonna steal it! hahahahaha!!! better keep your doors and windows locked!
You can try! :kukuku my entire house is covered with ice! you won't be able to get in! :kukuku

rabb

Reaction score
Country
United States
Weirdest thing I've ever ate ? Ram testicles. And yup, the taste is awful. I've been crying at night ever since then :scry
d00d! i have to put that in my sig!
and ya, yay, they were raw. live and kickin' as a matter of fact. that was the only way i got the money for it. and i do mean "kickin'" apperently that leg that got caught between my teeth was still kicking outta reflex when i went up front to get a drink... the lady that was closing up there that night almost threw up XD

deathshadow25

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
I once ate dirt long story but lets just say I wasn't everyones favorite in Primary school

~Lilium~

Reaction score
Country
d00d! i have to put that in my sig!
and ya, yay, they were raw. live and kickin' as a matter of fact. that was the only way i got the money for it. and i do mean "kickin'" apperently that leg that got caught between my teeth was still kicking outta reflex when i went up front to get a drink... the lady that was closing up there that night almost threw up XD
:oh :oh :oh i hoped you brushed your teeth after that.... :D

that's disgusting though.... still kicking......

@deathshadow: :p there could be ants in there! :D

~Lilium~

Reaction score
Country
worms? have you watched that movie about a kid eating worms or something... i forgot what it was called.... anyways... its was kinda yucky...

NigG_NamE

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Zimbabwe
mmh..the weirdest thing i ever ate were probably roasted crickets...>.>

EDIT: ouh..dammit i confused the english word crickets with cockroaches ^^'...it werent cockroaches, it were cricktes.

Status
Not open for further replies.