Life Where will YOU be in 5 Years?

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
in 5 years i'm gonna be hosting the oscars, help africa, be a UN ambassador, man of the year, go into substance abuse and slowly die at 27. SWEEEET
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I will be the top moderator of MH
but if GK's still around by then, you can't catch up :rofl

In 5 years I'll be about 25 or 26. I hope to be married by then, and have designed my own house, and rich enough to stop working for survival. :p
 

godofthesunn

Ghosted
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
1,374
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
but if GK's still around by then, you can't catch up :rofl

In 5 years I'll be about 25 or 26. I hope to be married by then, and have designed my own house, and rich enough to stop working for survival. :p
It's predestined that I must take on GK in an epic battle to take the helm of this website. There can be only one!!!!

Additionally I will turn MH into a global corporation rivaling google or amazon.
 

miyi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Additionally I will turn MH into a global corporation rivaling google or amazon.
hmm...that would be nice..


in 5 years, hopefully, I'll be teaching History at a public University (High School is second choice).

and if I'm successful enough, I hope that I could work for a newspaper company and write columns.
 

genkizen

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
260
Reaction score
20
Gender
Male
Country
Colombia
In 5 years ill hopefully be out of grad school and be a full time rocket scientist for Lockeed or BAE Systems. I gotta get out of this uninteresting Control Systems work first.
 

Yun Min

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 16, 2008
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
In 5 years time... I will be 18 and hopefully off to do a foundation art course.

Hopefully I'll still be drawing comics, having a good time, being friends with most of the people I am now...
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,274
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Yun Min, you draw comics? Where can I read them? :)


but if GK's still around by then, you can't catch up :rofl

In 5 years I'll be about 25 or 26. I hope to be married by then, and have designed my own house, and rich enough to stop working for survival. :p
It's predestined that I must take on GK in an epic battle to take the helm of this website. There can be only one!!!!

Additionally I will turn MH into a global corporation rivaling google or amazon.
Just for the record, NJT is the one who GotS has to catch up to, considering he's the top administrator, owner of the site, and all that. GotS would also have to learn Japanese to even stand a chance as well, considering what our primary goals are here :p

And anyway, there are many other moderators here right now who are better qualified to take care of MH than me. I'm only here for the time being to help out what I can.
 

godofthesunn

Ghosted
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
1,374
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Yun Min, you draw comics? Where can I read them? :)






Just for the record, NJT is the one who GotS has to catch up to, considering he's the top administrator, owner of the site, and all that. GotS would also have to learn Japanese to even stand a chance as well, considering what our primary goals are here :p

And anyway, there are many other moderators here right now who are better qualified to take care of MH than me. I'm only here for the time being to help out what I can.
My opponent has appeared.. by top moderator I meant one with the most posts.. yes my posting will one day surpass your
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,274
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Postcount doesn't determine moderator worthiness... it's because I was an admin from Day One that my post count's even that high in the first place.

ANYWAY - let's get back on topic again.
 

Froggles

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2005
Messages
65
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
In 5 years?

Hmm...Hopefully in the tail end of my law degree and the prospect of a real income becoming more reality than fantasy (as it seems now).
 

ninjashoes

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 11, 2008
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
sitting in my castle on fiji islands watching bleach and smoking a blunt
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Hm. Hm.

Well...considering I'm graduating high school next year, and three years in college graduating with a degree in Animation (traditional and digital), probably interning in a studio. Hopefully, something to do with animating, or cartooning. Hell, I'll intern for anything if it's in a studio.

Then a few years after that, an animator for Disney, mayhaps? D:
 
Last edited:

gigantor21

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2006
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
55
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
United States
In 5 years, I expect to be in a halfway decent but obscure desk job, that's just good enough for me to live on my own. I also expect to be happier with that than I've every been in school. ;)
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
five years from now... hmmm. probably in the street and kissing a lot of a** to move up the ladder in life... painful :scry
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
5 years from now? 10 year high school reunion, working somewhere other than a grocery store, publishing my first novel, and probably still living at home with my parents...I guess I can't have everything.
 

arslan

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2006
Messages
314
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
hopefully in med school studying hard and about halfway done.
 
Last edited:

orange_juice

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
31
Reaction score
8
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Five years from now, I would be oooold >_> I don't want to think about it yet. But hopefully I'm in med school? I have no clue.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
In 5 years I'll be in a new apartment somewhere, struggling with math like today. The only difference is some more facial hair, more problems, more things to do. But hell i'll be as lazy as ever!
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
hmmm, in 5 years I have to switch from Architect Junior to Architect. Maybe, be a graphic designer or Artist that would be neat.
I just hope that I won't be broke.
But I think that I'll still be a manga addict by then. And Prolly been to Japan, Even if for one week.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
in 5 years ill hopefully be rich :nod

if not ill be working as i am now, like 60 to 70 hours a week >_>
 
Top