Which Crew Members is Your Favorite?

which member do you like most?

  • luffy the captain

    Votes: 67 25.8%
  • zorro the swordsmen

    Votes: 97 37.3%
  • nami the navigator

    Votes: 9 3.5%
  • usopp the sniper

    Votes: 18 6.9%
  • sanji the cook

    Votes: 28 10.8%
  • chopper the doctor

    Votes: 5 1.9%
  • nico robbin the historician

    Votes: 18 6.9%
  • franky the shipwright

    Votes: 8 3.1%
  • Brook the musician

    Votes: 10 3.8%

  • Total voters
    260

hasin

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
59
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Which crew member is your favorite?

we are getting somewhere now. at least we now know that franky should do something quick to get his own fan club :P
 

Sorata

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2006
Messages
551
Reaction score
12
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Which crew member is your favorite?

One Piece has the most unic cast of main characters and because of that is difficult to choose just one, but my vote goes to Zoro, he was allways my favorite character but after this arc that oppinion is definitive:)
 

DRAGON-PEIN-SAMA

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2008
Messages
284
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
who is your Favourite Straw hat member?

Who is your fav straw hat member?? And state reasons.

Mine is Roronoa Zoro, cuz hes not talkative, doesnt get involved in other ppls businesses, respects luffy and hes strong.

[Luckas]Merged with a similar thread.[/Luckas]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

zelllogan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
2,205
Reaction score
1,001
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: who is your Favourite Straw hat member?

I don't have a fav straw hat member. The reason is that each of them are balancing each other. Since chopper is there, the liar effect with Usopp was multiplied. Since Robin is there, ero-sanji was multiplied ...Straw hats are a well balanced group.
 

Dice

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2007
Messages
536
Reaction score
109
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: who is your Favourite Straw hat member?

Well since I like swordfights I'll vote Zoro. Besides I like his character and his will to survive (to win) although other character share this charactertrade.
 

wismoney

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 8, 2007
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Which crew member is your favorite?

I voted for Franky

just because to create so many different inventions must make him pretty creative
 

KnuckleheadedNinja

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 25, 2007
Messages
5,576
Reaction score
2,079
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: Which crew member is your favorite?

usopp because of his comic reliefs.
 

Rokuubi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 17, 2008
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Which crew member is your favorite?

i know it's stereotypical but its always gonna be Luffy with me he's just sooo intresting lol and he cracks me up so much
 

Stop

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 23, 2008
Messages
185
Reaction score
6
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Which crew member is your favorite?

It has to be my man usopp because his comic relief. I'm looking forward to his fight with that other sniper.
 

Nin-Kaizen

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 21, 2008
Messages
20
Reaction score
11
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Which crew member is your favorite?

Zorro rules the word^^hes so cool and extremly strong wow fantastic.
And I love swords^^hehe. So he had an advantage
 

kaizokumarcee

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 15, 2008
Messages
96
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Which crew member is your favorite?

Voted for Franky.

We have a lot of resemblance. :p
 

KnuckleheadedNinja

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 25, 2007
Messages
5,576
Reaction score
2,079
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: Which crew member is your favorite?

zoro the swordman of course. Not only is the strongest crew member, he is also willing to give up his life and goals to help luffy achieve his goal.
 

Glokta

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 9, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Which crew member is your favorite?

Yeah yeah so Zoro is badass to the core but so is luffy. AND he is funny.

Luffy makes one piece. If Zoro died against Kuma it would have been a disaster but the SH's could have pulled through it. If luffy had died...
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Re: Which crew member is your favorite?

I voted for zoro but I like luffy just the same. They both panw and even though bith of them are very dumb, they somehow manage to make good decitions and speak with sence when the time comes. As for my least favorite member I'd have to say Usopp. I have hated him since he abandoned the crew for such a stupid reason. I know he was sorry for it buy I still hate him. He sometimes is funny but overall I hate his fighting stile :).
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Which crew member is your favorite?

Yeah yeah so Zoro is badass to the core but so is luffy. AND he is funny.

Luffy makes one piece. If Zoro died against Kuma it would have been a disaster but the SH's could have pulled through it. If luffy had died...
well sure, but this thread isn't a debate over who is the most important character to the story, which we can all agree is luffy. it's just about personal opinion and favorites :)

if luffy's your favorite, great. he's awesome! but zoro still rocks my socks :love
 

Sachsenhesse

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 28, 2008
Messages
2,841
Reaction score
3,655
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Which crew member is your favorite?

usopp o.o/

the pirate king in the near future ^^
 

Navid.

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2006
Messages
216
Reaction score
18
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Iran
Re: Which crew member is your favorite?

Ah, this is a hard one... I would say for me its between Luffy, Zoro and Nami.

If I HAD to choose it would probably be Zoro.
 

predsfan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
843
Reaction score
121
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Which crew member is your favorite?

For me it came down to 3 people. Luffy, for the obvious reasons (strong, hilarious, awesome), Sanji, because he is the ultimate pervert and I have really liked all of his fights, and Chopper, just because in his small form he is the pinnacle of cuteness (just watch the Chopperman special episode of One Piece and you will know what I am talking about).

I had to vote for Luffy, though, because he is just getting slaughtered by Zoro in the poll :grin.
 
Top