Which Crew Members is Your Favorite?

which member do you like most?

  • luffy the captain

    Votes: 67 25.8%
  • zorro the swordsmen

    Votes: 97 37.3%
  • nami the navigator

    Votes: 9 3.5%
  • usopp the sniper

    Votes: 18 6.9%
  • sanji the cook

    Votes: 28 10.8%
  • chopper the doctor

    Votes: 5 1.9%
  • nico robbin the historician

    Votes: 18 6.9%
  • franky the shipwright

    Votes: 8 3.1%
  • Brook the musician

    Votes: 10 3.8%

  • Total voters
    260

MochiRoll

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2011
Messages
123
Reaction score
25
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Which crew member is your favorite?

Luffy

I love all the Mugiwaras. It's true genius of Oda to create this team of awesome individuals you'll find it hard to choose who'll be your favorite. But I still go for Luffy. He's my consistent favorite. He's been my favorite from the start and many years later, he's still is. That just goes to show how wonderful the character is.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Which crew member is your favorite?

It's so hard to choose, but I'd have to say Luffy. He's extremely hilarious, but his outlook on life is pretty awesome. I also love how he fights for his friends, gaining strength and working hard to protect them. So many epic moments have had Luffy involved somehow, whether it's Luffy throwing injured Zoro to fight Arlong or him telling Robin to say she wants to sail with them and getting Usopp to burn the flag.
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Can't choose between Luffy and Zoro :hip. It's because I love their personalities. For Luffy, I love how easy going he is. and for Zoro it's because even though he's always serious, his stupid action can be funnier than Luffy's stupid action. :XD
 
Top