Which DF ability do you want the most?

JuraquilleMihawk

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 8, 2008
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: What Devil Fruit would you want use

Umm...what is the japan word for 'sleep'?

the user of this 'sleep fruit' have the ability to put anyone who oppose him/her into deep sleep...preety cool huh...since how can you fight if you're asleep..!! :darn
 

hot_chips

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2008
Messages
62
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: What Devil Fruit would you want use

Kaze Kaze no Mi - Logia type lol
Wind fruit would be awesome.

or

Saru Saru no Mi fruit
I'd love to turn into a monkey

@JuraquilleMihawk
I think you mean Shibireru? to go limb lol or すいみん/ねむり
So many meanings of sleep :(
 
Last edited:

Trafalgar Law

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 25, 2008
Messages
46
Reaction score
28
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: What Devil Fruit would you want use

Umm...what is the japan word for 'sleep'?

the user of this 'sleep fruit' have the ability to put anyone who oppose him/her into deep sleep...preety cool huh...since how can you fight if you're asleep..!! :darn
Luffy can eat while sleeping so I guess he could learn to fight while sleeping aswell. Rock Lee fights while knocked out too.. :)
 

bittman

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2006
Messages
1,746
Reaction score
929
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: What Devil Fruit would you want use

The greatest fruit was already invented and eaten by one (1) Blackbeard.

I personally would love a Wind Logia, a Falcon Zoan or a better time manipulative DF which does more than slow down time like the Noro Beam.
 

JioFreed666

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2006
Messages
577
Reaction score
5
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: What Devil Fruit would you want use

....no it was eaten by gold d rodger
 
Last edited:

bittman

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2006
Messages
1,746
Reaction score
929
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: What Devil Fruit would you want use

....no it was eaten by gold d rodger
He might not have had a DF. But that's about as likely as Scientology becoming larger than Christianity. I hope Roger's fruit is ridiculous like Luffy's however I have a theory on Devil Fruits...I'll save it for a review with Blackbeard however...
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,291
Reaction score
24,923
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Re: What Devil Fruit would you want use

Oda Oda no mi.

Speaks for itself. :D
 

JuraquilleMihawk

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 8, 2008
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: What Devil Fruit would you want use

eerr..does anybody know what fruit doflamingo is used, he can control people action by his finger (or his mind)..some wicked ability..!!
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: What Devil Fruit would you want use

It hasn't been said that Doflamingo actually uses a devil fruit, people just assume so. It might just be puppeteering with very thin (but strong) threads. That'd be alot cooler imo.

I'd like any type of bird zoan fuit I think (as long as I didn't have to eat insects and stuff) or the Suke Suke no Mi or .... well I don't want to go brainstorming too much, I'll just end up disappointed not being able to use one.
 

JioFreed666

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2006
Messages
577
Reaction score
5
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: What Devil Fruit would you want use

He might not have had a DF. But that's about as likely as Scientology becoming larger than Christianity. I hope Roger's fruit is ridiculous like Luffy's however I have a theory on Devil Fruits...I'll save it for a review with Blackbeard however...
Actually there is a small chance he's not, not like scientology becoming bigger then Christianity but like an arc happens that features luffy dead or separated from the group with amnesia and thought to be dead by everyone including the straw hats marines and his enemies
 

icemonster

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 30, 2008
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: What Devil Fruit would you want use

simple DF power:

TIME. hehe. i think lots of people already have chose this.
 

OP ROX

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2008
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: What Devil Fruit would you want use

i would take Absoloms Invisible fruit =D
 

BlackHair

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 10, 2006
Messages
2,503
Reaction score
1,005
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Re: What Devil Fruit would you want use

Enels fruit. By far the best imo.
 

Stop

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 23, 2008
Messages
185
Reaction score
6
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: What Devil Fruit would you want use

I like the door door fruit because it's like 2 fruits in one you get to be Invisible remember that guy was watching luffy from that room and you can pop up anyone you want 2 powers for the price of one.

But the real question should be if you had the power would you be a marine or pirate? I'd be pirate.... just because I could rob everyone blind
 

Deathgod75

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 27, 2008
Messages
49
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: What Devil Fruit would you want use

i would kill to have ace's mare mare.
 

Gentleman Sanji

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 28, 2007
Messages
11
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Re: What Devil Fruit would you want use

A DF that would be similar to Mr.2 but instead of copying faces & bodies that could copy the DF powers of other users, imagine a single person using fire, ice, darkness, etc... that would be insane.
 

paradoxe

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2008
Messages
344
Reaction score
21
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: What Devil Fruit would you want use

Except in the real world.. there aren't any other DF users..

Which makes it a tad bit useless I'm afraid.
 

OP ROX

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2008
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: What Devil Fruit would you want use

Ok somewhere create them =D
 

UchihaMadara

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2007
Messages
56
Reaction score
3
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: What Devil Fruit would you want use

I think id rather be a Rokoushiki master of Lucci's caliber then any DF ability.
 

kaizokumarcee

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 15, 2008
Messages
96
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: What Devil Fruit would you want use

I'd like to have a Pain Pain Fruit. It would be effective to anyone. Well, maybe except when they have a Numb Numb Fruit. :p
 
Top