++ WHITE SILVER'S COMMENTARY... COMING SOON! +++ | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

++ WHITE SILVER'S COMMENTARY... COMING SOON! +++

white silver

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
O-HAI-YO!!!

It has been almost 3 months since I left MangaHelpers. And I would like to say that the changes are fantastic. Everything has gone new since I left, so ummm. :oh

Oops, I'm sorry....

Hello to everyone here in MangaHelpers. For all the new people visiting this review section, welcome to all! As you may notice, I have 2 seperate accounts (Kunai Jutsu) for one, since I was unable to retreive my old password, I had to start a new account. Basically I'm here to comment on the One Piece commentary I left about 3 months earlier. I'm sorry for any inconvenience and I feel quite saddened upset as I nearly forgot about it. :darn

It seems sahugani has taken over the One Piece commentary. I've seen one and I would have to say. "THANK YOU" for taking over while I was gone. You're doing a wonderful job taking over (hmmm... I wonder what happened to Garaku). All in all, I would like to tell you that I'll be joining with you commenting on One Piece sometime next week.

Since I have left, I will continue from the last chatper (yeah, it's sad that I missed a lot). Hopefully, I will be able to make it up to you guys for a fun and entertaining array of comments. ;)

If you have any comments, please feel free to send me a PM or respond to this message. I would be more than happy to take any feedback.:tem

Thank you,

White Silver