White Silver's Commentary (One Piece chapter 432) | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

White Silver's Commentary (One Piece chapter 432)

white silver

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
Hello there everyone. It seems that Mr. GK is quite occupied with life, he decides to drop the commentary for One Piece and Bleach. Looks like DJudge has taken that liberty revive the commentary by starting his own. Check it out right here:

"D's Ten Comments - Bleach c249"

Seems like Garaku is commenting on One Piece as well. Check out his comments right here:

Chopper's 10 Comments~One Piece 431

As for me, I've decided to take on the "One Piece section" *prays*. :sweat Hope you guys can bear on me with this! :sweat. As you may find out, I'll be doing a sort of "modification" on this commentary. This isn't a "Top-Ten Comments" for starters, since it's most likely I'll do more or less than that (though I'll try to keep it at a minimum of 8 or 10 at least). And secondly I'll be introducing the "Rainbow" system here. As I do the commentary, I'll try to keep it in General view as possible. The "Rainbow" system will act as the back-commentary. Usually from my point of view. Anyways here are some of the examples:

Sample 1: This is my main font and if you see this, it means it's coming from my point-of-view.

[blue]Sample 2: If you see this, it means I'm trying put some other "type" of view, maybe from others, or corrections to the commentary.

[red]Sample 3: Just "notes" or points to find out! Like this one:

*Note: You may see or not see these "extra" comments (rainbow system) within the commentary*

Alrighty then, enough of the long and painful introduction:

WHITE SILVER'S COMMENTARY!

One Piece Chapter 432

Enter..... LUFFY'S GRANDPA??????

Family Member Revealed: Okay, this really cut down the "Gol D. Roger" is Luffy's Grandfather theory. Nobody would've expected Vice-Admiral Garp to be anybody but that. Honestly, this guy really shed some light into Luffy's past (family ones). The timing was really perfect for an interesting revelation. But wait.....

Some training........ :s

Luffy's Future: Apparently this guy is a lot more that just a simple-minded boy. His Grandfather is a Vice-Admiral and his Brother a Whitebeard crew Commander, and his future was to be a marine? Wow, I can see that now. Luffy the Marine King! Anyways, the training is quite ridiculous (in a good way). No wonder Luffy is so withstanding against heavy punishment.
-- I think that may inspire me!!

-- According to Luckas04, Garp sent Luffy and Ace to train with a "certain" person. Who could he be? I can foresee another interesting revelation ahead.

FIST OF THE MONKEY!!

You got no respect "BOY": Wow, that is some Flaming Fist of of Passion right there. Luffy's morale is now weakned by the great authority of his Grandpa. Well, Luffy is sort of a rude type of person (non-intentional) of course. But if his Grandpa wanted him to be a marine or so, he should teach him some manners. Like his brother Ace for instance. But then, his love for pirating has grown so strong every since he met Shanks. I really couldn't imagine Luffy being in Ace's shoes. That would be too weird.

Like Grandfather, like Grandson like Brother (Sleep no evil) :notrust

The Snooze-booze:
Okay, this the FIRST time I've seen Luffy sleep on a random basis. Although it seems Portgas D. Ace inherited this "stronger" gene from his Grandfather. But by the looks of things, should Zoro be related to Luffy's Grandfather somehow??? :blink

THE 4 KINGS!!!

Emperor's Divide: Hold on there. Is Shanks really at that level? That's a sort of an amazing feat considering he used to be partners with Buggy the Clown who is completely inferior to him. I wonder how much does this guy have on his head? Whitebeard, is now considered the "benchmark" for pirate leveling now eh. 4 Kings ruling the sea. Boy I can tell you this is going to be ONE LONG SERIES! I wonder what's going to happen if Luffy meets Shanks again? Moreover, what about the rest of the Kings? I really find unbelievable that there are really strong Pirates out there, and Whitebeard (being the strongest) it's quite assumable that there is none like him nor equal him except for Gol D. Roger. Seems like the new Pirate era brings more promising pirates than ever.

Zoro's lost again..... *smirk* :tem

An "overlooked" detail: Take a good look at those guys who get knocked out by Zoro. Check out their T-shirts "Michael and Hoichael". Does it ring any bells? My guess is not. But somebody at this forum (I'll find out who he is), managed to find out. And here it is!

-- Many thanks to Dark Zeza who discovered this. He must have great eye-memory co-ordination. Come on, none of you could've found out! :notrust

Hmm..... you're suspecting the wrong dudes!

I'd bet anything you're reaction is just like this:

Yeah you know it's true!

The mysterious guys....

First strike...

WOW. That's nice! Hmm... Soru?????

OOppsss.. not a good situation to be in!

Mystery Marines: Well well well. Another surprise back there and to those who made the good guess who they are, good for you! *hint hint: A certain facial part was the dead giveaway* I knew immediately who those people were and I was just amazed how much they were progressed. And to those who have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about......

Ah..ahh..ahh...ahhhh.... NO WAY!

Mystery Marines REVEALED: Now you get it! It's Coby and Helmeppo from the first Chapters in One Piece. It's just so amazing how far they've progressed in that short period amount of time. And who'd ever thought that "Soru" (a CP9 technique) could be learned within other divisions of the Marines.

-- Or maybe it's just a special case for Coby and Helmeppo.

OOHHHH IT'S THE GUY FROM SHANDIA. Or not..... :(

MIND BLOWING REVELATION: Okay, forget the fact that Luffy has a Vice-Admiral Grandfather and his Commander Brother (Whitebeard). Now it's revelaed that Dragon is HIS FATHER? Oh great, monkeys are now being the main cause of trouble in manga nowadays (Dragonball alert). Considering his dad is from a revolutionist army, we're talking BIG storyline here.

Yeah, that's my reaction as well!

This is one WEIRD family: Great, his Grandfather had to OPENLY reveal about Luffy's father. Now everybody would take his name a LOT MORE SERIOUS. Now here's the common thing about Luffy and his Father. Both of them are now "main" enemies of the World Government (considering that they know Luffy burnt down the WG flag).

Rating:

Bonus Stars:

Honestly, a LOT MORE is revealed here than in most of the whole 400+ chapters combined. This really makes it look like that this just the beginning point for Luffy to be the Pirate King. I'll expect more unexpected twists and events and soon to come. Oda to me is the "best" storyteller out there, non-picture and picture. I hope you really enjoy my comments so far. This is my first try and any criticism is gladly taken.

*Note: Introducing the new rating system:*

= Normal Rating Stars

Bonus Stars:

Special stars for ratings:

= Better than expected Chapter.

= Beyond excellent!

= Super Awesome Chapter. Everyone Approves!

Want some dumplings????

Credits:
  • Thanks to Harrmd for the scans! ~~
    [*]To GK for Original Idea!
    [*]To MH for the stars
    [*]To the members who support this commentary

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Please register to see the content of this post.

white silver

Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong

Dark Zeza

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi

Luckas

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Italy

white silver

Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong

Luckas

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Italy

white silver

Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong

Dark Zeza

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi

white silver

Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong

Luckas

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Italy

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia

weixiaobao

Reaction score
Country
United States

white silver

Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong

Garaku

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score

white silver

Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong

Garaku

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score

white silver

Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong

goofy_man

Reaction score
Country
United States

white silver

Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong