Who is the Master of the Rokushiki Users? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Who is the Master of the Rokushiki Users?

Yans86

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
nero is the last of rokushiki user,maybe one between Akainu and Kizaru use rokushiki?In reality i believe more in Akainu for that he do in Ohara and for the similar evil he has with Rob Ruch...

Vietfan26

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Re: who is the master of the rokushiki user's?

i dont get wat ur saying Yans. but it got me to thinking did rob lucchi came up with the rokushiki byhimself? i dont think so. so there must have been someone tat taught it to him and the fellow CP9. who u think tat guy is? i dont think oda will introduce a new character. so like yans said akainu or kizaru? or maybe one of the five elders.???

EDIT: nvm i know wat ur trying to say now YANS i just basically repeated everything u said lol

Jammer

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Bulgaria

i'm betting on one of the elder stars :)
kaku once said that they were training the six-forms since childhood so it has to be someone older... but then again it doesn't seem that Aokiji is any older (at least visualy) from the time we've seen him in Ohara 20 years ago (robin's flashback)

another case could be if someone thought about rokushiki on theory and started training the CP9 according to the theory (yeah someone like... oda :eyeroll )

but then again one of the five elders could be the rokushiki sensei, having trained just the cp9 cause the art is quite lethal and also he is the factor that stops cp9 from rebeling and doing whatever they want - killig the WG heads...and stuff

venicia777

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi

Jammer said:
i'm betting on one of the elder stars :)
kaku once said that they were training the six-forms since childhood so it has to be someone older... but then again it doesn't seem that Aokiji is any older (at least visualy) from the time we've seen him in Ohara 20 years ago (robin's flashback)

another case could be if someone thought about rokushiki on theory and started training the CP9 according to the theory (yeah someone like... oda :eyeroll )

but then again one of the five elders could be the rokushiki sensei, having trained just the cp9 cause the art is quite lethal and also he is the factor that stops cp9 from rebeling and doing whatever they want - killig the WG heads...and stuff
i like this reasoning. and i agree with you totally. This person(s)- whoever he may be- i think will be one of the guys luffy will definately meet in the future. and then oda-sensei will make him say something like-"so you are the ones who disciplined my younguns- it is time that daddy pays you back for hurting his younglins".
whoever is the trainer- is either hired by the WG under blackmail or some conditions (say a pirate given that chance) or he/she just works with WG. i guess he should be close to the level of Admiral Aokiji- just a guess.

Vietfan26

Reaction score

Yea i think the reason aokiji didnt get much older is because of his devilfruit. it has freezing abilities doesnt it? so like when u put something in a freezer it doesnt age or what not. but yea i think tat the six-forms the rokushiki master taught the cp9 either wasnt everything he knew or he only taught them like say 6 outta 10 forms or of the 6 forms he only taught them the basics

venicia777

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi

now i am more interested in the sensei of the lucci and other roku shikis. I really want to know how he mastered a punch soo powerful that it is many times stronger than the impact dial on skypiea.

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia

If it is true that the Mugiwara will face the Elder Stars, I bet the Rokushiki user will be the second from right (see chapter 233 page 15-16).

And Zoro will definitely fight that old swordman. But, since they are the highest power of the WG, maybe all of them posses Rokushiki.

OP_overlord

Reaction score
Country
United States

that is a def. but garp knows them as well so it has to besomeone high up in teh WG

sushi

Reaction score
Country
Malaysia

yeah might be one of the admirals?????????

sorry

Obito

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Spandam's great great great granfather :p
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Im not totally convinced that the strawhats will face the elder stars I mean they could just be old fighters who now use their minds and cunning to control the world. Its possible that one of them knew rokushiki and passed it down to the next generation and they were surpassed by someone else maybe Rob Lucci maybe not.

Last edited by a moderator:

Absolutio

Reaction score
Country
Israel

It's not only the elders that know it.. Garp apperently also knows it and he started to teach coby and selmeppo or (w/e his name is) it. Coby did Soru against Luffy.

sushi

Reaction score
Country
Malaysia

don the rokushiki originated from the WG??

mirai

Reaction score
Country
Poland

Well... 20 years ago, the two CP9 that was with spandine knew the 6 techniques, and it was stated that CP9 exists for a long time, and i am sure that all generations of CP9 was using the 6 techniques.

sushi

Reaction score
Country
Malaysia

but the cp9 back then were quite how to say LOUSY

OP_overlord

Reaction score
Country
United States

yeah but they new the tech. each generation prob gets better at them and adds there own touches to make them better and stronger and the DF have to help they said this CP9 was the strongest spy (black ops) force that teh WG had

Efreet

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score

I agree with most of you, it has to be the Five Elder Stars who developed the Rokukishi, but i think Lucci modified it...

if i'm not mistaken, the Rokougan technique was called hidden

OP_overlord

Reaction score
Country
United States

yeah that is what i said each new generation and person addapts them somehow makeing them stronger and what not

and talking of lucci i wanna know luffy and all the strw hats dorki levels and everone else to (ace, mihawk, shanks,WB,BB, Aokiji, garp , dragon ....)

Shojin

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

Good question. You know I've always wanted to know that myself. I do agree with some of the others about the possibility of one of the Five star elders being the grandmaster of Rokushiki but then again it's all just mere speculation at this point.

Razh

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Croatia

I think all of them are masters. I mean, if one of them knows rokushiki, why wouldn't he teach his buddies or vice versa. Maybe someone else taught them, or they developed it themselves. We don't know how long they knew eachother.
But they are all definetly fighting types. That bodies and those scars...

Impel Down

Reaction score
Country
Canada

Someone probably just developed it a long time ago and it's been passed around to people throughout time and maybe the WG capitalized on it so they teach it to important members and Marines. It seems like anyone can "master" it, since Garp seemingly taught Soru to Coby and Luffy figured it out pretty fast as well.