- Joined
- Nov 19, 2006
- Messages
- 427
- Reaction score
- 121
- Age
- 39
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
u think he will encounter the SH again?
Absolutely yes. Oda made him take the GL surely for a purpose, and I dont really think he will not reach Luffy.u think he will encounter the SH again?
Yep. The moral of the story: potential is no good if it's left unused. If you use it, you could become probably of the top 5 most powerful people in the world. If you don't, you can become some comical wanna-be still nursing teenage grudges and trying desperately to catch up to the former comrades who left him behind.How came out that starting at the same level of strenght one has become a monster and the other a small fry???
The interview between Oda-sensei and Toriyama-sensei said:Toriyama: So, all of that creativity which makes your readers really happy just comes out naturally? Or are you trying to suck-up to the readers?
Oda: Both.
I think it was said somewhere (SBS? or the manga maybe?) that a zoan fruit does not grant the user an ability to talk with animals.The same with Moji. He is a tamer (is it the right word? I don't know *g*) and if he eat a Zoan type DF he could talk with animals which is a very good ability for a tamer.
I think it was said somewhere (SBS? or the manga maybe?) that a zoan fruit does not grant the user an ability to talk with animals.