- Joined
- Dec 13, 2009
- Messages
- 1,678
- Reaction score
- 1,212
- Age
- 39
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
We know that after the war marines will had to change many things.. Songoku and Garp given up their positions in marines. So one of the admirals will be next fleet admiral and that will live one place empty. I will bet that Dobberman(most probably) or Onigumo will be promoted from VA to Admiral rank. Doberman have diffrent clothes from the other vice admirals like John Gigant(I know that is weak argument
), always is in center when they show few VA on page(ennies lobby and war) and he looks like most experienced fighter in VA rank. Onigumo was given a mission to escort Ace from ID to Marineford so he must be strong enough for goverment to entrust him that mission. I started this thread to see what do you guys think about that "new admiral" thing? 
), always is in center when they show few VA on page(ennies lobby and war) and he looks like most experienced fighter in VA rank. Onigumo was given a mission to escort Ace from ID to Marineford so he must be strong enough for goverment to entrust him that mission. I started this thread to see what do you guys think about that "new admiral" thing? 
