- Joined
- Apr 11, 2007
- Messages
- 6,406
- Reaction score
- 4,075
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
It can be always another retired hero. Or just someone who was at duty. Let's remember that there is plenty of possibilities and Oda usually don't go with the most predictable one.I forgot about Magellan. He is a possibility.
But a new character is possible. Everyone wasn't at marine ford. Marine still had to leave strong marines in the new world. Plus, some genius newbie could have been discovered during the two year timeskip. Some strong guys could have been sick during the war ... There are enough possibilities to explain that someone strong wasn't at marineford
Magellan can't be, He was defeated by Shiryu. I know that doesn't mean a lot, but It's something to consider.
Pardon me, where it was said that Magellan lacks Haki? Or was shown in any place ANY hint of this?I also don't see Magellan as an Admiral for the same reason as Smoker. He doesn't have Haki. Even though he is damn strong. He isn't strong enough without Haki to become an Admiral.

