Fun Thread Who's Next?

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Nope. Just little old WYIS :feelsbadman

Annie next :feelsgoodman
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
A heard a call. :blush

@Battou next
No spoilers yet
You know tagging a user loses the point of the game, since you dont guess who's next, you call it :arf

shiny next
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Try again!
Agent Phrank next
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You always find such cute pictures. :blush

I can't complain, thanks for asking. Am employed for real for the time being and I like my job. :blush
How about you?

Destiny-chan next :3
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
You always find such cute pictures. :blush

I can't complain, thanks for asking. Am employed for real for the time being and I like my job. :blush
How about you?

Destiny-chan next :3
No, it's me.

Congrats on your new job! :confetti I am very glad to hear you like your job.
Are you working in a bank? I am okay...just tired...I love being a teacher but...it is so demanding that sometimes I feel so exhausted.

Sky-kun, next?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
No, it's me.

Congrats on your new job! :confetti I am very glad to hear you like your job.
Are you working in a bank? I am okay...just tired...I love being a teacher but...it is so demanding that sometimes I feel so exhausted.

Sky-kun, next?
Comic versions of yourself? :o No wonder they are cute. :3

Thank you. It is a great feeling after finishing job training. Yeah but not at the front so to say. I work behind the scenes in the loan department.
Demanding but also rewarding, I think? If the children behave. :3

Destiny-sensei next~
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Comic versions of yourself? :o No wonder they are cute. :3
Awww...you are so kind and nice, Sky-kun. You made me blush.


Thank you. It is a great feeling after finishing job training. Yeah but not at the front so to say. I work behind the scenes in the loan department.
Wow...that sounds so important...you get to decide who gets a loan and who doesn't.

Demanding but also rewarding, I think? If the children behave. :3
The children are wonderful and very loving...it is the lots and lots of paperwork that I dislike so very much.

Destiny-sensei next~
Si!! Sky-kun, next?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Awww...you are so kind and nice, Sky-kun. You made me blush.

Wow...that sounds so important...you get to decide who gets a loan and who doesn't.


The children are wonderful and very loving...it is the lots and lots of paperwork that I dislike so very much.


Si!! Sky-kun, next?
You are very welcome. :blush

If only. :D At the moment I am responsible for creating the contracts which the customers sign later on. Still important though. :nod

Paperwork... Yeah I know that feel. I am basically drowning in paper every day as well. :uguu
But it is great that the children love you. As expected. :blush

I hope so. :3

Destiny-sensei next~
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
If only. :D At the moment I am responsible for creating the contracts which the customers sign later on. Still important though. :nod
Super important indeed. I mean..writing contracts is such a big responsability. I mean...a single word can change everything. What are your co-workers like?

Paperwork... Yeah I know that feel. I am basically drowning in paper every day as well. :uguu
At time it is frustrating...
I love teaching...not doing tons and tons of paperwork....

But it is great that the children love you. As expected. :blush
That is the best part! They are so awesome!

Sky-kun next?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Super important indeed. I mean..writing contracts is such a big responsability. I mean...a single word can change everything. What are your co-workers like?


At time it is frustrating...
I love teaching...not doing tons and tons of paperwork....


That is the best part! They are so awesome!

Sky-kun next?
Yeah that is indeed thrilling. I am happy that other people have to proofread it. :D
They are very nice and are helping me a lot, as this is completely new to me.

Haha I fear you can't get anywhere without damn paperwork... T__T

So try to ignore the paperwork and enjoy working with cute children. :blush

Destiny-chan next?
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Yeah that is indeed thrilling. I am happy that other people have to proofread it. :D
They are very nice and are helping me a lot, as this is completely new to me.
Glad to hear that. A good work enviroment is super important. :) Is your supervisor a girl or a boy?

Haha I fear you can't get anywhere without damn paperwork... T__T
Well...there must be some countries where teachers don't have to do a lot of paperwork...

So try to ignore the paperwork and enjoy working with cute children. :blush
Kind of hard to ignore it but...sometimes I do try to do it.


Sky- kun, next?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Glad to hear that. A good work enviroment is super important. :) Is your supervisor a girl or a boy?


Well...there must be some countries where teachers don't have to do a lot of paperwork...


Kind of hard to ignore it but...sometimes I do try to do it.


Sky- kun, next?
It is indeed. :nod
He is a man. The big boss of mine is as well. I sit in one of the few bureaus which has actually more men than women. :D

Probably... What kind of paperwork is it?

You can do it. Ganbatte~

Destiny-chan next~
 
Top