Fun Thread Who's Next?

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I
He is a man. The big boss of mine is as well. I sit in one of the few bureaus which has actually more men than women. :D
Girl power ftw then, since it is not easy to enter and then work in a male-dominated work field. Be extra nice to the girls, please. ;)

Probably... What kind of paperwork is it?
Lesson Plans, Exams,Tests, Lessons Plans for homework, open houses, annual plans, content curriculums, grading homework and tests, sending and replying to parents's messages, etc.

You can do it. Ganbatte~
Thank you! :hug

Sky-kun, next?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Girl power ftw then, since it is not easy to enter and then work in a male-dominated work field. Be extra nice to the girls, please. ;)


Lesson Plans, Exams,Tests, Lessons Plans for homework, open houses, annual plans, content curriculums, grading homework and tests, sending and replying to parents's messages, etc.


Thank you! :hug

Sky-kun, next?
I am always nice and polite to girls, no worries. :blush To men as well... :XD

@___@ Damn that does sound like a damn lot. I really do respect you for keeping up with all of that. :)

Destiny-chan is next, I can feel it. :blai
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I am always nice and polite to girls, no worries. :blush To men as well... :XD
Sky-kun...you are always so nice and kind. :)

@___@ Damn that does sound like a damn lot. I really do respect you for keeping up with all of that. :)
Thank you! And yeah...it is a lot!
That is why ...I feel so frustrated sometimes.

Destiny-chan is next, I can feel it. :blai
Yay!! You next?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Sky-kun...you are always so nice and kind. :)


Thank you! And yeah...it is a lot!
That is why ...I feel so frustrated sometimes.


Yay!! You next?
But of course. :nod Sky is a good boy. :blush Well you are my role model here. As you also are so nice all the time. :wtf

I can imagine, really... When you think you are done, they just give you more...

But of course.~
Destiny-chan it's your turn. :blush
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
But of course. :nod Sky is a good boy. :blush Well you are my role model here. As you also are so nice all the time. :wtf
Awwwww....Thank you for saying that! That was so nice and kind~ :hug

I can imagine, really... When you think you are done, they just give you more...
Exactly!!!
That is why I haven't been as active here on MH....

Sky-kun, your turn!! :)

 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Awwwww....Thank you for saying that! That was so nice and kind~ :hug


Exactly!!!
That is why I haven't been as active here on MH....

Sky-kun, your turn!! :)

Always. :hug
Are you still able to watch some Anime?

Damn paperwork. GIve us destiny-chan back! :arf

Who made those comic pics btw? you yourself? :)

I end my turn. I summon destiny-chan. :)
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Are you still able to watch some Anime?
I haven't watched an anime in ages...I can't even remember the last anime I watched.


Damn paperwork. GIve us destiny-chan back! :arf
I want to be more active, but the paperwork does not let me.


Who made those comic pics btw? you yourself? :)
I wish I had the talent and/or time to draw like that.

Someone call me...so I am here!!
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I haven't watched an anime in ages...I can't even remember the last anime I watched.



I want to be more active, but the paperwork does not let me.



I wish I had the talent and/or time to draw like that.

Someone call me...so I am here!!
Oh no.... :gwah I really miss our talks. :pout

Damn that paperwork... We need to rebel against it!

So do I. :blush Who did make such great 2D pics of you? :wtf

Oh~ It worked. :D
I think destiny-chan will be next. :teehee
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Oh no.... :gwah I really miss our talks. :pout
I miss them, too.


However, I am more into watching movies than anime atm, so any free time I get I watch a movie.

Damn that paperwork... We need to rebel against it!
QFT!!!


So do I. :blush Who did make such great 2D pics of you? :wtf
Awwww~ I have no clue...but those korean comics look so awesome!!

Sky-kun's turn!!

Sweet dreams and good night, Sky-kun~ I was nice having a convo with you again~ Thank your for our great convo...I enjoyed talking to you a lot!
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I miss them, too.


However, I am more into watching movies than anime atm, so any free time I get I watch a movie.


QFT!!!



Awwww~ I have no clue...but those korean comics look so awesome!!

Sky-kun's turn!!

Sweet dreams and good night, Sky-kun~ I was nice having a convo with you again~ Thank your for our great convo...I enjoyed talking to you a lot!
I am sure we can revive those at some point. :arf
Oh? Which movies?

Drawing is a nice skill to have. Makes me envious. :D

Rest well, destiny-chan. :hug I enjoyed it a lot as well. :blush

And next is... @Battou :bob
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nope - it is I, Carlos won Carols!
Next up is..... next up......... is..............
@POTUS DONLAD J, T!
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yes, It is I! Carlos won Carlos, Super Carlos! :lmao.

Next up - Gary~!!
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,402
Country
Torumekian Empire
Yeppers! :occa



Good luck charlie next :blai
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Nope, I have made my return here again back:hmph

kira next :hi
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
:garbear

kira next :ck
 
Top