Question Why did you guys make everything harder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexy Randal 105

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2007
Messages
1,052
Reaction score
37
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I personally find the new layout a hell of a lot less user friendly. Taking away the toolbar makes it a lot harder to find new Edited Mangas for series. The only way to fix this is either to put the toolbar back or add update notices when new Edited Mangas are out.

God...this layout sucks ass.
 

ttxdragon

Dearly Missed ;__;
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 30, 2006
Messages
5,662
Reaction score
299
Gender
Hidden
Country
Venezuela
Dear Sexy Randal 105,

I got to thank you for your honest opinion, but at the same time I would like to ask you whether you cared to read the news or explore the system (beware, three links are hidden there!).

I am sure you'd find the "update notices" (hint: they're called subscriptions) right in place if you had just cared to look instead of insulting everything people poured hard work into right off the bat.

Well, I hope these small pointers will help you get accustomed with the system =)
I got a request for you, though: please don't be so anal about your opinion next time. It really isn't a proper way to express your opinion.
 

Sexy Randal 105

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2007
Messages
1,052
Reaction score
37
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sorry, I probably should've been more descriptive instead of being like "Oh this sucks".
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top