Support Why Do I Have Total Translations 0?

Niffer

Translator
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2015
Messages
59
Reaction score
30
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Hey guys! This probably seems like a very noob question... and that's because it is.

I've just started working on my manga translation seriously and have uploaded some of my translations to this site. I even have translator status, yet my profile says "Total Translations: 0" and my translations do not appear on the Latest Translations on the home page.

Can anyone explain to me why this is and if/what I can do to fix it?

Thank you very much! ^^
 

Gradonil_Ral

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2008
Messages
170
Reaction score
63
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Well, I'm not exactly sure what the rules are, but since you're a new translator, your translations will need to be approved by a staff member first.

They're already in the "pending translations" queue. (Though, as you can see, some translations have been there for a little bit over a year xD)

Also, since it pertains to the technical aspects of the website rather than translation itself, perhaps a better place to have had posted this thread in would have been the Support&Feedback section. (No, don't repost it - if a mod deems it necessary they'll move it.)
 

Niffer

Translator
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2015
Messages
59
Reaction score
30
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Well, I'm not exactly sure what the rules are, but since you're a new translator, your translations will need to be approved by a staff member first.

They're already in the "pending translations" queue. (Though, as you can see, some translations have been there for a little bit over a year xD)

Also, since it pertains to the technical aspects of the website rather than translation itself, perhaps a better place to have had posted this thread in would have been the Support&Feedback section. (No, don't repost it - if a mod deems it necessary they'll move it.)
Ohhh I see. That makes a lot of sense. Thank you for explaining it! And for pointing out the Support/Feedback page.

I guess I'll keep uploading translations and hope they get approved soon! Hopefully within a year ^^;
 

Osso

Tech
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Tech
Joined
Nov 4, 2007
Messages
392
Reaction score
156
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Yes indeed only approved translations count towards that number.
 
Top