- Joined
- Apr 16, 2015
- Messages
- 59
- Reaction score
- 30
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Hey guys! This probably seems like a very noob question... and that's because it is.
I've just started working on my manga translation seriously and have uploaded some of my translations to this site. I even have translator status, yet my profile says "Total Translations: 0" and my translations do not appear on the Latest Translations on the home page.
Can anyone explain to me why this is and if/what I can do to fix it?
Thank you very much! ^^
I've just started working on my manga translation seriously and have uploaded some of my translations to this site. I even have translator status, yet my profile says "Total Translations: 0" and my translations do not appear on the Latest Translations on the home page.
Can anyone explain to me why this is and if/what I can do to fix it?
Thank you very much! ^^