- Joined
- Jan 20, 2017
- Messages
- 105
- Reaction score
- 248
- Age
- 33
- Country
-
Interesting question I saw around, based off the actions of the King (Toma E. Fiore) we learned of from 530. Anna, when she came to the future, left after telling Layla she'll look for the 5 dragons slayers. Layla then told the King to destroy the gate which he complied he will, which he obviously lied and didn't go through with it. At first I wondered how they are all still in this timeline while Future Rogue went back to his timeline but then I figured it might of been cause they came to the future while F Rogue and F Lucy came to the past. Besides the point, I'm starting to think that Mest shouldn't have erased the Magic Council's minds. The King quite literally caused the entire GMG event to happen. Eclipse is a form of black magic from the Books of Zeref. Do people realize how much of an enormous criminal act he's been committing for 15 years!
With FT ending soon I wonder if he'll get punished or at least step down, that way Hisui can become Queen. What do you all think will happen to the King at the end of series and will Hisui become Queen?
With FT ending soon I wonder if he'll get punished or at least step down, that way Hisui can become Queen. What do you all think will happen to the King at the end of series and will Hisui become Queen?
