- Joined
- Jun 27, 2012
- Messages
- 29
- Reaction score
- 31
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hey guys, I was just wondering about Big Mom. Disappointed? Yes. I still can't believe one of the freaking Yonko is such a joke.
But let's talk about O-Lin.
1. Queen Mama Chanter is knocked by King and Big Mom falls in the ocean and she lost her memory. ENTERS O-LIN
2. Queen hits her head with his Brachio Bomber move. Big Mom regains her memory. ENTERS BIG MOM
3. Franky hits her with his super bike. What do you think it'll happen?
I think it's complicated to beat both Kaido and Mom. Even though most fans won't like it, that could be a way to take Big Mom out, to insert a ton of comedy and to save her for the future.
But let's talk about O-Lin.
1. Queen Mama Chanter is knocked by King and Big Mom falls in the ocean and she lost her memory. ENTERS O-LIN
2. Queen hits her head with his Brachio Bomber move. Big Mom regains her memory. ENTERS BIG MOM
3. Franky hits her with his super bike. What do you think it'll happen?
I think it's complicated to beat both Kaido and Mom. Even though most fans won't like it, that could be a way to take Big Mom out, to insert a ton of comedy and to save her for the future.