Wow I can still edit this? | Page 2 | MangaHelpers



  • Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Wow I can still edit this?

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

>.> *Coughs*

If I was REALLY in PFM, I would've been like... "Ah, Matt Cassell. Did you know that he used to be Leinart's back-up, yet never really got any playing time. Guess that just goes to show just how people think USC is da bomb, they'll draft players from there who didn't even play."
 

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

Yeti and Gryffin are beautiful, but the thought of hair everywhere is frightening.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

Gold Knight said:
>.> *Coughs*

If I was REALLY in PFM, I would've been like... "Ah, Matt Cassell. Did you know that he used to be Leinart's back-up, yet never really got any playing time. Guess that just goes to show just how people think USC is da bomb, they'll draft players from there who didn't even play."
XD
Atanta scored while I went to get water?!?! OMG. I missed it >.<

Luckas04 said:
Yeti and Gryffin are beautiful, but the thought of hair everywhere is frightening.
Thanks ^^
Yeah, they shed alot, but we just vacuum it up. We got rid of all of the carpets and put down mostly tile and hardwood because carpet attracts cat hair.
 

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

LadyHatake said:
Thanks ^^
Yeah, they shed alot, but we just vacuum it up. We got rid of all of the carpets and put down mostly tile and hardwood because carpet attracts cat hair.
A lot of work, you should really love them.
When I was a kid I desperately wanted a dog, but it never happened.
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

LadyHatake said:
XD
Atanta scored while I went to get water?!?! OMG. I missed it >.<
That happens, especially when a team gets a sudden turnover XD (Which Atlanta did, they sacked Cassell and made him fumble the ball and cry "uncle!'). Schaub threw a short touchdown to Jenkins on the next play.

(And just so everybody else who may be reading this won't be confused, LadyHatake and I are watching the Falcons and Patriots battle it out in a preseason NFL game <3 )
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

Luckas04 said:
A lot of work, you should really love them.
When I was a kid I desperately wanted a dog, but it never happened.
I do love them ^^ I'd do about anything for them.
Yeah, I wanted a dog too, but I wouldn't take care of it. I'll probably get one some day. I really like the big fluffy ones (especially Huskies and Malamutes)
Gold Knight said:
That happens, especially when a team gets a sudden turnover XD (Which Atlanta did, they sacked Cassell and made him fumble the ball and cry "uncle!'). Schaub threw a short touchdown to Jenkins on the next play.
I always miss the touchdowns. That NE field goal barely made it in >.< Just a bit to the right and it wouldn't have gone in.
Gold Knight said:
(And just so everybody else who may be reading this won't be confused, LadyHatake and I are watching the Falcons and Patriots battle it out in a preseason NFL game <3 )
We love American football ^^ <3333333
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

Have you tried Eyeshield 21, btw, LadyHatake?
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

Gold Knight said:
Have you tried Eyeshield 21, btw, LadyHatake?
Not yet ^^ I'm trudging through FMA at the moment. I'm up to volume 3. I've also started watching Bleach. It's pretty good.
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

Hmm, I do think the Bleach anime did a great job of capturing the excitement and comedy of the manga. For Eyeshield 21, definitely read the manga, because the anime sucks in comparison. As for FMA, holy cow, manga and anime are sooo different.

Hm, more questions.

When you want to treat your cats, what do you give them?

What kind of neighborhood do you live in?

Do you think you'll miss high school muchly?

EDIT: Oooh, the Atlanta D just kicked ass.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

Gold Knight said:
Hmm, I do think the Bleach anime did a great job of capturing the excitement and comedy of the manga. For Eyeshield 21, definitely read the manga, because the anime sucks in comparison. As for FMA, holy cow, manga and anime are sooo different.

Hm, more questions.

When you want to treat your cats, what do you give them?

What kind of neighborhood do you live in?

Do you think you'll miss high school muchly?
I thought that death God chick was a guy at first o.O
yeah, I heard the FMA manga/anime were vastly different, that's why I really wanna read it ^^

When I trat my cats I usuaally give the Pounce treats. Usually salmon flavored or chicken flaovred, because gryffin doesn't like the shrimp or fish ones. Picky little brat. XD

I live in a good neighborhood. Actually, I live on a small reservoir, and it's all wooded and really pretty ^^ My neighborhood is fairly safe, thankfully.

I'll probably miss highschool some. I know that by the end of the school year I'll be crying alot. And at the end of field hockey season. It's like this big chapter of my life is closing all of the sudden. I am happy to be moving onto a new chapter though. I know I'll miss that "childhood" feeling, definently. But I want to be able to get out and see the world. I feel like I haven't reallly done anything. I'm excited that with college I'll be getting a chance to do something on my own and I'll be able to start figuring out what I'm going to do with my life. It'll be alot of new experiences, and it both excites and scares me.

I'll miss field hockey the most, though. There's no doubt about that.
 

Adam_xx

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,171
Reaction score
32
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

This is a question I ask almost everyone who has their own thread.. :p

Do you like waffles? xD
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

hello mi lady, got a question for ya if you dont mind.

are the 2 quotes in your sig your favourite moments in naruto or did you just quote them for fun?
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

iDookie said:
This is a question I ask almost everyone who has their own thread.. :p

Do you like waffles? xD
I love waffles. especially homemade ones with whipped cream and strawberries ^^

BoffenJL said:
hello mi lady, got a question for ya if you dont mind.

are the 2 quotes in your sig your favourite moments in naruto or did you just quote them for fun?
They're both my favorite Naruto quotes ^^
 

Adam_xx

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,171
Reaction score
32
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

LadyHatake said:
I love waffles. especially homemade ones with whipped cream and strawberries ^^
They're both my favorite Naruto quotes ^^
Awsome! I see we have something in common..
How about Dutch Pancakes? xD
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

LadyHatake said:
They're both my favorite Naruto quotes ^^
ok, good to know

one more question:

If two trains leaves at the same timeone from las vegas and one from los angeles. and theyre traveling on the same track,
the LV train travels in 145km/h and the LA in 95 km/h. when they meet which one is furthest from Las Vegas?
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

iDookie said:
Awsome! I see we have something in common..
How about Dutch Pancakes? xD
Hm. i don't know If I've had those. Do they look kinda like hasbrowns?
BoffenJL said:
ok, good to know

one more question:

If two trains leaves at the same timeone from las vegas and one from los angeles. and theyre traveling on the same track,
the LV train travels in 145km/h and the LA in 95 km/h. when they meet which one is furthest from Las Vegas?
lemme think this out...
won't they crash if they're traveling on the same track?
 

Adam_xx

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,171
Reaction score
32
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

Naah.
They're like little mini pancakes.
Round.. xP
 

jabbament

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
1,141
Reaction score
5
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

iDookie said:
Naah.
They're like little mini pancakes.
Round.. xP
Weird, last thing I had that was labled a "Dutch Pancake" looked like this:



Anyway, for my question (yeah yeah, I said I was gone, but nothing good was on tv, and isn't till 10):

Super powers! Which one would you pick and why?
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

iDookie said:
Naah.
They're like little mini pancakes.
Round.. xP
i'll have to try them some time ^^ Do they taste like regular pancakes?
jabbament said:
Weird, last thing I had that was labled a "Dutch Pancake" looked like this:



Anyway, for my question (yeah yeah, I said I was gone, but nothing good was on tv, and isn't till 10):

Super powers! Which one would you pick and why?
Yummy ^^

I'd proabably choose the power to run super fast, like the Flash ^^ I'd get anywhere I wanted to go in a matter of seconds ^^ but I also want to be able to fly. I think it;d be cool to float through the air. I could also get stuff on high shelves, too XD
 

Adam_xx

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,171
Reaction score
32
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

Woops, my bad..
I mean't Danish Pancakes.
 
Top