Wow I can still edit this?

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: Graduate High School with LadyHatake

Hmmm..my eyes are popping from those pics! :amuse

Katy!!! Congrats on your graduation!
Do you feel sad leaving school? How's your graduation night? :nuts
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Graduate High School with LadyHatake

Thanks <3

No, I'm not sad, actually. I'm very excited to be moving on to college and adulthood. My graduation itself was boring, and far too long and tedious. Afterwards was lots of fun though =D Went to a barbecue at my friends house and stayed the night ^^ And my aunt and uncle have been in town since last Tuesday night, so we've been out shopping and stuff a lot ^^
 

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
Re: Graduate High School with LadyHatake

katy, i hope you'll be jumping with joy for this one.... :smile-big

Category: Colored
Character: Kurenai and Asuma
Manga: Naruto

.
THIS IMAGE IS CROPPED
To see FULL IMAGE click the above thumbnail or go to this link
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/55579412/

WARNING: The image contains a mature theme (of a MILD sexually suggestive nature), and may be objectionable to some persons.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Graduate High School with LadyHatake

<3 yeah, I saw that in the art forum earlier and i've seen it on DA, too, I think :smile-big I love that one though. Nice and smutty, just how I like it =D
 

godofthesunn

Ghosted
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
1,374
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Re: Graduate High School with LadyHatake

ladyHatake I see your a fan of harry potter... me too..

While I make my rounds on the moderators forum.. I had ask have you graduated highschool yet?

I think the other mods should consider making threads that can change.. Like no longer is this a graduating highschool one but perhaps graduate college with ladyhatake... you know keep it updated with our lives.. just a thought..
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Graduate High School with LadyHatake

ladyHatake I see your a fan of harry potter... me too..

While I make my rounds on the moderators forum.. I had ask have you graduated highschool yet?

I think the other mods should consider making threads that can change.. Like no longer is this a graduating highschool one but perhaps graduate college with ladyhatake... you know keep it updated with our lives.. just a thought..
Yes, I graduated on June 17th ^^

And yeah, we CAN change our thread names (I usually do fairly often) but I've just not gotten around to it XD I've had names like "Help LadyHatake Pass her Calculus test" and "Get a pedicure with LadyHatake!" I just haven't changed it yet =)

And woohoo for being a HP fan :smile-big
 

ornis

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2007
Messages
1,592
Reaction score
154
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Start College with LadyHatake~

What's so great about Sailor Moon :p
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Start College with LadyHatake~

It's such a fun and adorable story~ I love the art and the clothes and the hair, and the characters are fun too~ It first aired here in america when I was like...10. So yeah, it was very appealing back then XD

The manga is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than the anime, btw. The anime (both japanese and dub) make Usagi far too whiny and stupid. She's not that retarded in the manga :/ Not always, anyway.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Start College with LadyHatake~

So, LH. How do you like the college life? Busier? More fun? Or just plain old boring? :D
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Start College with LadyHatake~

It's not so bad~ I like it better than high school because I only take 5 classes and I can schedule them to fit how I like. (i.e. getting my classes over with in the morning, etc) I went to two classes this morning, at 9 and 10, and each was only 50 minutes, haha. then I have a class today at 1 and at 3. Both are only 50 minutes =)

The only downside is that science labs (in my case, a bio lab every Thursday from 9:30-12:20) are like three hours long :x Ah well. I'm just hoping that I'll be able to keep up with all the reading and everything~
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Re: Start College with LadyHatake~

I wonder how many people on the forums still go to college...

I just started college a few days ago and i have to say its not that different from High School. I'm thinking college is just High School for adults.

Maybe others have a different interpretation they would like to share?
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Start College with LadyHatake~

Good luck with college then, LH and Zwivix. May the force be with you guys. :D
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Start College with LadyHatake~

I wonder how many people on the forums still go to college...

I just started college a few days ago and i have to say its not that different from High School. I'm thinking college is just High School for adults.

Maybe others have a different interpretation they would like to share?
High school (for me, anyways) was more structured, with lots of little class assignments. You had teachers that accepted late/make-up work, and excuses XD In college it's moreso "on your own" They tell you that you have an assignment, and it's up to you whether you do it or not. The professors don't hold your hand and tell you step by step what you have to do, and they rarely give you reminders saying "okay class, remember that in ___ days you have a paper due!"

Or, that's my impression, anyways~

And thinks, Ichi nii-san <3
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Start College with LadyHatake~

:party Happy 18th Birthday Katy!!! :party

:confetti

:gigglebunny I wish you lots of YAOI and LOVE!!! :gigglebunny​
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Start College with LadyHatake~

eiiiiiiiiiiii thanks thanks thanks <33333333
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: Start College with LadyHatake~

Katy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday <3333333333333333333333

:confetti

Wish you all the best :kkthumbs
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Start College with LadyHatake~

thanks baxxie <3333
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Start College with LadyHatake~

happy birthday LH!!!!!! :confetti

I hope you have a great day :amuse
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Start College with LadyHatake~

Thanks <33333 My day's been great so far =D
 
Top