Wow I can still edit this?

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Go to a Hookah Bar with LadyHatake

Soo...I'm obsessed. XD

It's so beautiful. Even if Gerard hasn't gotten any previous singing roles, his voice is still sooo YUM. And Emmy. OMG. I love the whole thing.

Music of the Night, oh YUM.

I'm getting the whole soundtrack, because YUM. So beautiful. The first Overture was just GREAT. The piano in it, especially. ARGH.

<3

ZOMG.


By getting, I meant torrent =_= But I'm surely geting my hands on the real thing once I've earnt enough money. XD
 
Last edited:

sahugani

Now 20% Cooler
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2006
Messages
1,804
Reaction score
1,340
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Go to a Hookah Bar with LadyHatake

yaaaay hookah!!!

its been way too long since i smoked hookah. i even got one lsat year and haven't pulled it out in a long time.

whats your favorite flavor?
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Go to a Hookah Bar with LadyHatake

I haven't gotten to try it yet :/ Was supposed to go last week but my roomie wasn't feeling good. I'll take a wild guess and say it'll probably raspberry or strawberry or something XD


Soo...I'm obsessed. XD

It's so beautiful. Even if Gerard hasn't gotten any previous singing roles, his voice is still sooo YUM. And Emmy. OMG. I love the whole thing.

Music of the Night, oh YUM.

I'm getting the whole soundtrack, because YUM. So beautiful. The first Overture was just GREAT. The piano in it, especially. ARGH.

<3

ZOMG.
<hr noshade size="1">
By getting, I meant torrent =_= But I'm surely geting my hands on the real thing once I've earnt enough money. XD
ahhhhhhhhh <3 yeah, I absolutely love it~~ I do have the official soundtrack, lol XD I got it right after the first time I saw the movie in theatres. My friend gave me a copy of the entire audio track of the movie <3
 
Last edited:

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Go to a Hookah Bar with LadyHatake

What is hookah? >.>
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Go to a Hookah Bar with LadyHatake

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hookah

basically this big...thing sits on the table and has tubes with mouthpieces on it. You can put eithr flavored tobacco or other flavored organic stuff in then you smoke it. There's a lot of restaurants in VA Beach and Norfolk that have them.
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Go to a Hookah Bar with LadyHatake

Oh! The Shisha! That's what they call it in arabic. You can actually buy 'em here.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Go to a Hookah Bar with LadyHatake

Yeah, you can buy them here too. Some people have them in their dorms even though they aren't supposed to :p
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Go to a Hookah Bar with LadyHatake

~~~~~~<3


kyahahahahah <33333


he's smex. Utterly.
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Go to a Hookah Bar with LadyHatake

Yeah, you can buy them here too. Some people have them in their dorms even though they aren't supposed to :p
Heh... I see bongs more often at campus dorms.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Go to a Hookah Bar with LadyHatake

Yeha, there's lots of those, too -___-; First night we were here the cops busted some guys smoking weed behind the gas station
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Go to a Hookah Bar with LadyHatake

OMFG OMFG MFG

YOUR SIG.

HOW SMEXY.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Go to a Hookah Bar with LadyHatake

Yes =D Isn't it?! Gerard Butler is ultimate sex-worthiness <3 Too bad he's probably gay :/

Patrick Wilson (Raoul) is hot tho too ~<3
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Go to a Hookah Bar with LadyHatake

Yes =D Isn't it?! Gerard Butler is ultimate sex-worthiness <3 Too bad he's probably gay :/
Wait, WHAT?!

o.o That's news to me o.o
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Go to a Hookah Bar with LadyHatake

>.> Yeah, he's not out publicly, but it's suspected he's gay XD
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Go to a Hookah Bar with LadyHatake

O_______________O

That's kinda sad because I like the rapport between him and Emmy. >.> Have you seen that youtube clip where he teases her? XD

And have you seen that clip where he fell asleep before an interview in Japan, and Emmy in the bacground was going "Makeup! MAkeup first!" for him XD


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8lVyqaEWeo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyIT6EWN9fw

And for extra lols:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6J4SyOfJ0I


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R38Hr5siIjc

HAHAHAHHA. It's like...she's channeling our feelings towards Butler XD


I feel so bad for hre, but it's helluva funyn XDDDDD She's so embarassed XD
 
Last edited:

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Go to a Hookah Bar with LadyHatake

XD those are funny. I love Gerard's accent.
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Go to a Hookah Bar with LadyHatake

Wondering if you'll get to see Peyton against the Texans tomorrow? :) (Er, today >.>) It's supposed to be on at 1am on CBS.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Go to a Hookah Bar with LadyHatake

Houston? yeah, I caught bits and pieces of it on the tv in the bar at work. I saw that player for Houston on a stretcher :/ Indy won, tho <3
 
Top