Wow I can still edit this?

DesiSkull

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
561
Reaction score
1
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

So you are a Sweet-Person.. i remember when i was kid.. i was all about sweets.. not that im old now:p but i grew outta it. but i will love me ice cream anyday and anytime.
1. do you also enjoy ice cream in cold whether. [ i love it]
2. your favorite flower? [ no need to anwser if its already been asked]
3. do you enjoy sunset? [same]

@Shinwei yo buddy.. where u getting all these food pics. u r making me hungry.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

Luckas04 said:
I'm Italian, so certain food seem strange to me. About "blue cheese" before asking I checked in Wikipedia, which say "blue cheese" was a family of cheese, so i asked. By the way I love gorgonzola, you should try it above toasted bread with speck (a type of smoked prosciutto).
It's very difficult to write about food in another language.
Mmm. That sounds good ^^ I'll try it some time

DesiSkull said:
So you are a Sweet-Person.. i remember when i was kid.. i was all about sweets.. not that im old now:p but i grew outta it. but i will love me ice cream anyday and anytime.
1. do you also enjoy ice cream in cold whether. [ i love it]
2. your favorite flower? [ no need to anwser if its already been asked]
3. do you enjoy sunset? [same]

@Shinwei yo buddy.. where u getting all these food pics. u r making me hungry.
1.) I love ice cream whenever, where ever XD My favorite flavor is actually chocolate raspberry truffle :drool I just had some earlier ^^
2.) I like Oriental lilys (especially the orange ones) http://www.themagnolias.co.uk/images/july-aug2001/lilium-orange-asiatic.jpg
3.) always. I love being outside during it, especially on a beach. ^^
 

glasskatana

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
81
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

Do you know of the ice cream parolor called Cold Stone's?

Do you like Chocolate?

Are you happy you graduated from high school?
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

That convo was quite entertaining for me, knowing where Monster ( Muenster ) and Edam are located...

And cheese for the win, every colour <3 Blue cheese is good, don't let jabbs nasty way of describing take it away from you. Food in general is something you dont want to know where its been... <3
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

glasskatana said:
Do you know of the ice cream parolor called Cold Stone's?

Do you like Chocolate?

Are you happy you graduated from high school?
I LOVE COLD STONE'S! But I like Bruster's even better ^^

Chocolates good, but I prefer it with extra stuff, like caramel or raspberry

Haven't graduated yet ^^ I'm just now entering my senior year XD


Khal said:
That convo was quite entertaining for me, knowing where Monster ( Muenster ) and Edam are located...

And cheese for the win, every colour <3 Blue cheese is good, don't let jabbs nasty way of describing take it away from you. Food in general is something you dont want to know where its been... <3
XD I do love cheese. As a matter of fact, I had some Fontina for dinner ^^
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

DesiSkull said:
So you are a Sweet-Person..
Indeed, Katy is at that <3
 

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

Impossible, 12 hours without post. :o :eyeroll

Do you remember what you dream when sleeping?
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

More importantly, what's the last dream you CAN remember?
( Not counting those including GK, ofcourse, i don't need to hear about that ;) )
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

Gold Knight said:
Indeed, Katy is at that <3
:glomp <33333333333333
Luckas04 said:
Impossible, 12 hours without post. :o :eyeroll

Do you remember what you dream when sleeping?
Me? yeah, I didn't get online yesterday at all *gasp* amazing, huh?
Sometimes I remember. I usually remember it if I stay awake afterwords, but if i go back to sleep I forget it XD
Khal said:
More importantly, what's the last dream you CAN remember?
( Not counting those including GK, ofcourse, i don't need to hear about that ;) )
They're all about GK ^^

Well, there is one I have repetedly where I fall off of a building, and upon "impact" i FEEl like I hit the ground and I wake up. It''s really weird XD
 

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

LadyHatake said:
Well, there is one I have repetedly where I fall off of a building, and upon "impact" i FEEl like I hit the ground and I wake up. It''s really weird XD
I think It's a pretty common dream, but I don't rememeber its "official" meaning, but it's about fear, maybe fear of something.
That dream it's probably my only dream I can remember, I'm a very lucky person :eyeroll
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

I think I ask everybody these questions at some point:

What is your favourite:

1. novel

2. movie

3. band/music

...and state reasons why! :D
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

When will you meet Firu-kun xD?
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

Kadoman said:
I think I ask everybody these questions at some point:

What is your favourite:

1. novel

2. movie

3. band/music

...and state reasons why! :D
1.) My favorite novel is Loyalty in Death by JD Robb. It's a smutty romance/mystery novel set in the year 2059 (or maybe it's still 2058 at that point in the series). It's about the 7th or 8th book in Robb's In Death series. So far, there's over 20 full books in the series. Basically a female homicide lieutenant named Eve meets irish billionare Roarke when he's a suspect in a case. Each book takes place not long after the last, and each has some seperate case going on. Loyalty is when Eve is up against a group of terrorists who blow up landmarks in New York City (where the books take place). Its a fun (smutty) book with lots of action. i love it.

2.) My favorite movie is probably Monty Python and the Holy Grail. The first time I saw it I was sleeeping over at a friends house for her birthday and we decided to watch it. I couldn't stop laughing. The banter just kept coming. It wasn't one of those movies where there'd be a joke every once in awhile, in this movie there was a joke every second or two. My favorite part either has to be the part at the beginning where they talk about how a sparrow would carry a coconut, or the the part with the black knight. "It's only a flesh wound!" :rofl

3.) I listen to alternative rock, mostly. My favorite band is Panic! at the Disco. I also like Emery and Motion City Soundtrack. I don't know why. I suppose I just really like the beat ^^

des said:
When will you meet Firu-kun xD?
Possibly next summer ^^
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

LadyHatake said:
Possibly next summer ^^
Sooooooooooo long =( mah keep it up /hugs katy
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

Are you saying Ni to that old woman? :oh
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

LadyHatake said:
Possibly next summer ^^
Could be sooner than that. I could use a tour guide for my trip to Washington D.C. ;)
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

Hermie said:
Are you saying Ni to that old woman? :oh
XD Roger the Shrubber ftw!

Gold Knight said:
Could be sooner than that. I could use a tour guide for my trip to Washington D.C. ;)
Oh, that's right. When do you go?
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

LadyHatake said:
Oh, that's right. When do you go?
Erm. I'm actually not so sure at the moment. I had planned to leave September 21st, but then I found out the biggest game for my high school football team was the 22nd, so I didn't want to miss that. It's always an amazing game every year. So now, I dunno. >.<

Maybe October though.
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

Katy, since you like Monty Python, have you heard of Black Adder? If so, what is your favourite part of that series?
 

jabbament

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
1,141
Reaction score
5
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

Will you miss me, Mom? :(
 
Top