Wow I can still edit this?

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

Gold Knight said:
Erm. I'm actually not so sure at the moment. I had planned to leave September 21st, but then I found out the biggest game for my high school football team was the 22nd, so I didn't want to miss that. It's always an amazing game every year. So now, I dunno. >.<

Maybe October though.
We're on for next summer, though ^^

Kadoman said:
Katy, since you like Monty Python, have you heard of Black Adder? If so, what is your favourite part of that series?
I haven't heard of it. What's it about?

jabbament said:
Will you miss me, Mom? :(
Always, Sweetheart. Just remember to take care of yourself, okay? :glomp
<333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
 

Rampages

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
1,032
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

LadyHatake said:
Always, Sweetheart. Just remember to take care of yourself, okay? :glomp
<333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
I would leak a tear, but I have no feelings >.<
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

Rampage said:
I would leak a tear, but I have no feelings >.<
I've heard that there's a little shop in london that sells them by the ounce.
 

Rampages

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
1,032
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

LadyHatake said:
I've heard that there's a little shop in london that sells them by the ounce.
I've heard that there's a little girl in america that produces them by the pound when she gets kidnapped.
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

*gatecrashes Katy's thread*

I just wanna say that I thoroughly enjoyed that bit o banter - you two are classic!

And Katy, Black Adder is a British television series, an old one, starring Rowen Atkinson (aka Mr Bean) and some others who were involved in Monty Python's Flying Circus (I think anyway!) and is very much of the same school of humour. But you've not heard of it so it doesn' tmatter! :amuse
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

LadyHatake said:
2.) My favorite movie is probably Monty Python and the Holy Grail. The first time I saw it I was sleeeping over at a friends house for her birthday and we decided to watch it. I couldn't stop laughing. The banter just kept coming. It wasn't one of those movies where there'd be a joke every once in awhile, in this movie there was a joke every second or two. My favorite part either has to be the part at the beginning where they talk about how a sparrow would carry a coconut, or the the part with the black knight. "It's only a flesh wound!" :rofl
Then why did you try to convince me you had absolutely no style/taste at all. :(

And Black Adder is great, you should try it. :)
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

Rampage said:
I've heard that there's a little girl in america that produces them by the pound when she gets kidnapped.
-_-

Kadoman said:
*gatecrashes Katy's thread*

I just wanna say that I thoroughly enjoyed that bit o banter - you two are classic!

And Katy, Black Adder is a British television series, an old one, starring Rowen Atkinson (aka Mr Bean) and some others who were involved in Monty Python's Flying Circus (I think anyway!) and is very much of the same school of humour. But you've not heard of it so it doesn' tmatter! :amuse
XD Yeah, it's a lot of fun picking on Khal ^^. He's such an easy target.
I'll have to try and find some epsiodes of Black Adder ^^ Sounds good. Ever heard of Benny Hill? His stuff was good ^^

Khal said:
Then why did you try to convince me you had absolutely no style/taste at all. :(

And Black Adder is great, you should try it. :)
I do have taste. Plenty of it. Just not for crappy music like Pink Floyd ^^
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

LadyHatake said:
-_-
XD Yeah, it's a lot of fun picking on Khal ^^. He's such an easy target.
lol! I meant the banter between you and Rampage! But yeah, picking on Khal is fun. :amuse
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

Kadoman said:
lol! I meant the banter between you and Rampage! But yeah, picking on Khal is fun. :amuse
XD Oh yeah, Rampage tried to kidnap me once. Didn't work out, though ^^
 

Rampages

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
1,032
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

I figured it would be better, in the long run, to leave miss high-maintenance alone :p
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

LadyHatake said:
I do have taste. Plenty of it. Just not for crappy music like Pink Floyd ^^
One thing we both agree on ^^
 

Tanuki-dono

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2006
Messages
566
Reaction score
23
Age
39
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

Katy! :D :hug

Any serious pet peeves?
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

Tanuki-dono said:
Any serious pet peeves?
Excluding me.

Anyway, Take-chan, those who dislike Pink Floyd should be executed, such a pity, i'm going to miss you... :(
*gets the stakes and garlic*
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

I got another question!

What have you done in your life that you're really proud of?
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

Chips~!!

What kind of chips do you like? And if they have those brands over there in the US of America, what are your favourite Pringles and Doritos flavours?! :D
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

Tanuki-dono said:
Katy! :D :hug
Any serious pet peeves?
Erin! :glomp
Well, Khal, obviously. But other than him, I really hate it when someone talks and talks and talks even if you tell them to shut the hell up. Especially when they talk about they're boyfriend all the time (I swear, my friend Lauren is sooo nice, but she just started going out with this guy named Robbie and everytime she opens her mouth it's "Robbie this" or "Robbie that.")

I also hate it when my father and brother don't put dishes away correctly, or don't stack things how they are suposed to be stacked. Oooh, that really makes me want to slap them >=( And I hate when someone wants the house to be clean, but doesn't help clean it. I also hate it when people think they can sing but really can't. Im sure I have many more pet peeves, I just can't think of them right now.

Khal said:
Excluding me.

Anyway, Take-chan, those who dislike Pink Floyd should be executed, such a pity, i'm going to miss you... :(
*gets the stakes and garlic*
......
......
Yeah, well, you like pink. So there. And Pink Floyd is lame! lame lame lame lame lame! :p

Kadoman said:
I got another question!

What have you done in your life that you're really proud of?
Absolutely nothing XD
Actually, I made Honorable Mention All-District for field hockey last year. All District teams are where players from the district are voted by the coaches and the refs as the best players. 1st team is the best, 2nd is right behind, and honorable mention is a bit different. Honorable Mention team is comprsed of one student from each team, and I was my school's player ^^ I was supposed to make 2nd district, but they put a different goalie on 2nd district because they felt bad for her because her team has never won a single game. Ever. But that's okay ^^

I'm also proud of the fact that I have a 4.15 GPA (Basically and A++). I also have never done drugs ^^
XD

Khal said:
Chips~!!

What kind of chips do you like? And if they have those brands over there in the US of America, what are your favourite Pringles and Doritos flavours?! :D
I love chips!!! Except plain ones and salt & vinegar ones. Those are yucky. YES! We have Pringles and Doritos! My favorite Pringles are Barbeque, and my favorite Doritos are the Cooler Ranch type ^^ Doritos are my favorite chips of all, but I also like French Onion Sun Chips <3
 

DesiSkull

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
561
Reaction score
1
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

hehe i like doritos and sun chips too
did u ever beat up a boy? if yeh how and what happend. hehe
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

I have one question only.

According to this thread, you started up this thread on August 12th. It is August 26th now and we are already on page 14. My question is, how do you reach 14 pages in 14 days only? o__O
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

Eileen said:
According to this thread, you started up this thread on August 12th. It is August 26th now and we are already on page 14. My question is, how do you reach 14 pages in 14 days only? o__O
She reached page 8 in three days even... ;)
It must be that we all love Take-chan <3
*glomps*
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

DesiSkull said:
hehe i like doritos and sun chips too
did u ever beat up a boy? if yeh how and what happend. hehe
I've witnessed her kick Khal's ass a few times. Does that count?

Katy, how did the tournament go? :)
 
Top