Wow I can still edit this?

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Play in Candle Wax with LadyHatake :3

Katy, you totally ignored my post in the previous page....
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Play in Candle Wax with LadyHatake :3

rykarreolacr said:
I think I've never posted in your thread.... >_>

Merry Christmas!!!!!

I'd like to see you dressed like Sakura
Merry Christmas to you too! ^^

rykarreolacr said:
Katy, you totally ignored my post in the previous page....
:wtf sorry. I didn't mean too.

bax said:
Still playing with the wax? :nuts

I love green apple candle <3
yeah =D I love playing with it XD It's so pretty too :wtf I love the scent. I just started burning the candle the other day and it's already almost half gone XD And it's a pretty big candle, too.
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Play in Candle Wax with LadyHatake :3

On the subject of candle wax, did anyone sigquote you on 'that one' yet? :D [br]Posted on: December 26, 2006, 07:21:43 PM_________________________________________________Neeeevermind, i see Hermie did :D
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Play in Candle Wax with LadyHatake :3

Khaludh said:
On the subject of candle wax, did anyone sigquote you on 'that one' yet? :D [br]Posted on: December 26, 2006, 07:21:43 PM_________________________________________________Neeeevermind, i see Hermie did :D
yeah >.> wait, were you in the convo when it happened? ,oO
 

goofy_man

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
952
Reaction score
0
Country
United States
Re: Play in Candle Wax with LadyHatake :3

*reads aforealluded quote*
:oh

I'm not dead yet, in fact I'm feeling better [/obligatory Monty Python homage]

Yeah, will try to be more active....can't promise anything yet......
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Play in Candle Wax with LadyHatake :3

That quote in Hermie's sig is so evil, it makes me have funny feelings >.>

Why is that the case? <.<
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Play in Candle Wax with LadyHatake :3

goofy_man said:
*reads aforealluded quote*
:oh

I'm not dead yet, in fact I'm feeling better [/obligatory Monty Python homage]

Yeah, will try to be more active....can't promise anything yet......
:pmg monty python references for the win! and yay! ^^

Gold Knight said:
That quote in Hermie's sig is so evil, it makes me have funny feelings >.>

Why is that the case? <.<

>.> dunno. Is it good funny feelings or bad funny feelings?

:3
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Play in Candle Wax with LadyHatake :3

LadyHatake said:
>.> dunno. Is it good funny feelings or bad funny feelings?

:3
It's gooooooooooooooooooooooooood. :D
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Play in Candle Wax with LadyHatake :3

:3 I'm glad <333333333
 

goofy_man

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
952
Reaction score
0
Country
United States
Re: Worship Yue and Other Etheral Manga Characters with LadyHatake!

It's only a flesh wound.....[/Monty Python spam]
 

glasskatana

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
81
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Worship Yue and Other Etheral Manga Characters with LadyHatake!

>.>
<.<
Just for you.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Worship Yue and Other Etheral Manga Characters with LadyHatake!

goofy_man said:
It's only a flesh wound.....[/Monty Python spam]
XDDDDD The Black Knight. He's one of my favorites :D

glasskatana said:
>.>
<.<
Just for you.
:wtf :pmg thank you~! *saves*
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Worship Yue and Other Etheral Manga Characters with LadyHatake!

Happy new year to you LadyHatake. Since I hear you're going on Leave, I'll await for your further replies.
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Worship Yue and Other Etheral Manga Characters with LadyHatake!

Just dropping into to wish you luck with going back to school. Hope you do well at your studies and hope you don't spend toooooo much time there...cos we want you here as much as possible! Hokay? Hokay.

:bkitty
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Worship Yue and Other Etheral Manga Characters with LadyHatake!

White Silver said:
Happy new year to you LadyHatake. Since I hear you're going on Leave, I'll await for your further replies.


Thanks, WhiteSilver ^^ Hope your New Year went well!

Kadoman said:
Just dropping into to wish you luck with going back to school. Hope you do well at your studies and hope you don't spend toooooo much time there...cos we want you here as much as possible! Hokay? Hokay.

:bkitty
:3 Meh, studies are okay, I still hate them >.> I got accepted to University of Tennessee though, so working hard the past 4 years has certainly paid off =D

Are your in-laws gone yet? >.>
 

ttxdragon

Dearly Missed ;__;
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 30, 2006
Messages
5,662
Reaction score
299
Gender
Hidden
Country
Venezuela
Re: Help LadyHatake Pay For College ;___:

:glomp

*marks thread*


how is it to be back and the first day reveals again all the yuri fans in the staff?
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Help LadyHatake Pay For College ;___:

ttxdragon said:
:glomp

*marks thread*


how is it to be back and the first day reveals again all the yuri fans in the staff?
:glomp

It's great to be back XD As far as all you yuri-liking staffers >.> Well, as long as I'm not forced to watch, it's all good =D
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Help LadyHatake Pay For College ;___:

Why dont you watch yuri? It's good for the soul. :D

Great too see you back, LH! :D
 

Xophien

Eroge Danchou
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
6,654
Reaction score
3,871
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Help LadyHatake Pay For College ;___:

I agree with Gingin, Yuri is good for the soul. One day we yuri-lovers will take over MH probably by sacrificing Khal to some powerful dark god, you'll see :D
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Help LadyHatake Pay For College ;___:

ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
Why dont you watch yuri? It's good for the soul. :D

Great too see you back, LH! :D
ya know, Kado says the same thing about Uchihacest >.>

I'll stick with straigh pairings, thanks <3

And It's good to be backk ^^ I missed this place, and everyone here <3[br]Posted on: January 24, 2007, 08:27:01 PM_________________________________________________
Xophien said:
probably by sacrificing Khal to some powerful dark god
I'll happily do that, but not for the sake of yuri >.>
 
Top