Wow I can still edit this?

glasskatana

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
81
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Help LadyHatake Pay For College ;___:

How do you plan on making your baby (Inuyasha) more popular?

How's life? :D
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Help LadyHatake Pay For College ;___:

glasskatana said:
How do you plan on making your baby (Inuyasha) more popular?

How's life? :D
I plan on pimping it in my sig and everywhere I go :3 I'll be expanding the info/threads/etc in the next week ^^ I posted about it in the announcement about the board being created >.> Once I finish exams tomorrow that's what I'll start on ^^

I also need to read the last 8 or 9 volumes >.> ah well, it'll only take about 2 hours ^^

Life's okay. I'm sick of school, I need to start filling out stuff for scholarships, but I really don't wanna >< I suppose I'll take a day off from school in the next week or two and use it to do scholarships.

And i ound out today that I got into the University of Tennessee =D I can't afford it though :/
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Help LadyHatake Pay For College ;___:

Welcome back, and congrats on being accepted to the University of Tennessee! Any idea on how to raise enough money to study there yet? =/
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Help LadyHatake Pay For College ;___:

Ayah said:
Welcome back, and congrats on being accepted to the University of Tennessee! Any idea on how to raise enough money to study there yet? =/
Turning tricks on the streetcorner? :oh




>< Forgive my morbid humor.

I'll be wroking hard on scholarships, I suppose. I'm not eligible for any need-based money, but I can probably get some merit-based money from UT (I hope >.>). I know it's a long shot though, so I'm okay with it ^^ I go into a backup school already that'll cost less than half of what UT will. I can always go to UT for grad school, I supopse ^^t
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Help LadyHatake Pay For College ;___:

It sucks how studying in the USA is so ridiculously expensive...
I mean, I pay $400 every 4 months... and I'm in the most expensive university in Costa Rica... -_-;

I hope you manage to raise the money. Good luck Katy. I really mean it. :eyeroll
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Help LadyHatake Pay For College ;___:

rykarreolacr said:
It sucks how studying in the USA is so ridiculously expensive...
I mean, I pay $400 every 4 months... and I'm in the most expensive university in Costa Rica... -_-;

I hope you manage to raise the money. Good luck Katy. I really mean it. :eyeroll
$400?! so that's about $800-$1000 per year? For me to go to Tennessee I'd pay $30,000+ a year ><
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Help LadyHatake Pay For College ;___:

LadyHatake said:
$400?! so that's about $800-$1000 per year? For me to go to Tennessee I'd pay $30,000+ a year ><
It's true that a Costa Rican university and an American one can't be compared... but it's so unfair how every-day people in the USA can't afford to study unless they make lots of sacrifices.
I'm spending about $1200 a year. Even If I had even the crappiest job ever, I could still afford studying here... It's ridiculous... >_<
The cheapest university here is so cheap that you pay $120 a year, and it's a very good university. >_< I studied there for a year but it was too far away from home.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Help LadyHatake Pay For College ;___:

rykarreolacr said:
It's true that a Costa Rican university and an American one can't be compared... but it's so unfair how every-day people in the USA can't afford to study unless they make lots of sacrifices.
I'm spending about $1200 a year. Even If I had even the crappiest job ever, I could still afford studying here... It's ridiculous... >_<
The cheapest university here is so cheap that you pay $120 a year, and it's a very good university. >_< I studied there for a year but it was too far away from home.
America is abcolutely ridiculous. The amount I'd have to pay for four years of college at UT (just for a Bachelor's Degree) is roughly equal to the amount it costs to buy a fucking house. It's absolutely insane ><
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Help LadyHatake Pay For College ;___:

LadyHatake said:
America is abcolutely ridiculous. The amount I'd have to pay for four years of college at UT (just for a Bachelor's Degree) is roughly equal to the amount it costs to buy a fucking house. It's absolutely insane ><
...........................................
I think that I need less than $3000 to get my bachelor....
 

glasskatana

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
81
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Help LadyHatake Pay For College ;___:

That's just not fair ryk. Not fair at all.
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Help LadyHatake Pay For College ;___:

glasskatana said:
That's just not fair ryk. Not fair at all.
I know man, I know. It's not my fault tough...
 

goofy_man

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
952
Reaction score
0
Country
United States
Re: Help LadyHatake Pay For College ;___:

I have the sudden urge to choke ryk........still debating whether or not the reason is because he pays less $$$ for college than I do.......or because I feel like choking someone right now....



LH!! You are back!!
Congrats on being accepted into the University of Tenn.!!
 

Venom65437

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: Help LadyHatake Pay For College ;___:

Yea, the cost of college in America is crazy. Yet, if you don't go, you're pretty much doomed to be stuck with a real crappy job forever. :(
 

Xophien

Eroge Danchou
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
6,654
Reaction score
3,871
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Help LadyHatake Pay For College ;___:

You know, with the government's help, I paid about 20€ this year for Univ... Yeah, about 25$. But Even if I didn't have the help it would have been higher than 300$ at most. You guys sure have it tough... :oh
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Help LadyHatake Pay For College ;___:

Welcome back Katy :love

Hope you do well on the exams.
 

ddadain

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2006
Messages
636
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Help LadyHatake Pay For College ;___:

It can get pretty expensive here in Hong Kong + stiff competition since limited placement but a lot of students.

Although, for the average Joe who can get good grades in the HK A-Levels (Your SATs and Public exams in the US/Brit does NOT compare at all to the difficulty of HKALs), you can get grants or loans from the government :D At VERY (VERY VERY) low rates and long payables... like 2% in 10 years time? Something like that XD
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Help LadyHatake Pay For College ;___:

Gold Knight said:
Welcome back Katy :love

Hope you do well on the exams.
:3

I'm just glad my exams are over now XD By the time second semeter exams roll around in June, I won't even care XD

ddadain said:
It can get pretty expensive here in Hong Kong + stiff competition since limited placement but a lot of students.

Although, for the average Joe who can get good grades in the HK A-Levels (Your SATs and Public exams in the US/Brit does NOT compare at all to the difficulty of HKALs), you can get grants or loans from the government :D At VERY (VERY VERY) low rates and long payables... like 2% in 10 years time? Something like that XD
wow, that's a reallly low interest rate!

meh >.> I qualify for very little financial aid.
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Help LadyHatake Pay For College ;___:

Welcome back Katy and good luck with reading Wuthering Heights! I hope you enjoy it, as I did, but if you want any second opinions on it, feel free to ask me! :amuse
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Help LadyHatake Pay For College ;___:

I actually liked Wuthering Heights a whole lot.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Help LadyHatake Pay For College ;___:

Meh, I'm going to hold off on reading it for now >.> I have other stuffs I want to read (Nora Roberts' Romance/smut/murder/mystery= <3)
 
Top