Wow I can still edit this?

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Post in every thread other than Khal's with LadyHatake so Khal's dies~!

Xophien said:
And since we're talking about football, time for ES21 questions :amuse

1. Who are your favorite ES21 characters ? (Top 5 ?)
2. What are your favorite ES21 scenes ? (Top 5 ?)
3. Do you think the manga will end before the Christmas Bowl, or after the Christmas Bowl ?
4. Care to bump my thread, which is now second to last on second page because of you ? :p
Top five characters:
1. Hiruma
2. Cerberos
3. Ootawara (just cause he's slow xD)
4. Shin
5. Sena

Top 5 ES21 Scenes:
1. The bipedal Cerberos
2. Whenever Hiruma grins manically
3. Cerberos shaking off water in the last chapter xD (218th Down)
4. The "I sense monkey wisdom!" "I sense stupid!" scene
5. Hiruma blackmailing the "brothers" with nude photos of them XD

Hm, I'm hoping after the Christmas Bowl. When Hiruma leaves, though, even if the mnaga continues, it jsut won't be them same =(


And yeah, I'lll bump your thread (especially since it'll bump khal's down another space =D)
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Post in every thread other than Khal's with LadyHatake so Khal's dies~!

You missed my baking question. T_T

How do I know if what you would like as far as cooking equipment >.>
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Post in every thread other than Khal's with LadyHatake so Khal's dies~!

Gold Knight said:
You missed my baking question. T_T

How do I know if what you would like as far as cooking equipment >.>
^^; Sorry, I tend to get rushed and overlook things

I like baking. I prefer doing it when I feel like it, and not being forced to do it. And when I bake, I hate making stuff that takes forever >.> Like bread XD Usually I balke sweets :3
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Post in every thread other than Khal's with LadyHatake so Khal's dies~!

Would you make a lot of sweets for me? :wtf
 

glasskatana

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
81
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Post in every thread other than Khal's with LadyHatake so Khal's dies~!

What's your favorite sweet to make?
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Post in every thread other than Khal's with LadyHatake so Khal's dies~!

Gold Knight said:
Would you make a lot of sweets for me? :wtf
I'll make you whatever you want :3

glasskatana said:
What's your favorite sweet to make?
I love baking bars and cakes and brownies. The thing I like about them is I can dump the batter/crust/etc in a pan. With cookies, I actually have to divide up the dough and roll it into balls and stuff, and it takes forever XD I'll probably post some good recipes soon in teh Recipes thread over in Gen Disc
 

Venom65437

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: Post in every thread other than Khal's with LadyHatake so Khal's dies~!

Will you make me some brownies? I LOVE brownies!!! Cookies and cakes too! I love sweets!!!
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Post in every thread other than Khal's with LadyHatake so Khal's dies~!

Wait, why can't i find my thread on this page? I think that only happened once before... erm... yesterday... >.>
Damnit! Your evil plans are working!
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Post in every thread other than Khal's with LadyHatake so Khal's dies~!

Success <3
 

Venom65437

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: Post in every thread other than Khal's with LadyHatake so Khal's dies~!

Just helping you out, Katy! :D
 

goofy_man

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
952
Reaction score
0
Country
United States
Re: Post in every thread other than Khal's with LadyHatake so Khal's dies~!

Khaludh said:
Wait, why can't i find my thread on this page? I think that only happened once before... erm... yesterday... >.>
Damnit! Your evil plans are working!
The Gun of Dis is pleased by seeing you in agony.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Post in every thread other than Khal's with LadyHatake so Khal's dies~!

'Tis exciting =D

Guess what? I'm going to be playing Sand Soccer on June 9th and 10th =D Soooooooooooooooo excited~!
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Post in every thread other than Khal's with LadyHatake so Khal's dies~!

Just a small tip, LH. Dont fall with your mouth open, sand doesnt taste too good. :D Good luck :D
 

Tanuki-dono

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2006
Messages
566
Reaction score
23
Age
39
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Post in every thread other than Khal's with LadyHatake so Khal's dies~!

KATYKATYKATYKATYKATY! :glomp ...I have nothing important to say. Except that your thread title is deliciously EVIL! :D

Happy Valentine's Day!


 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Post in every thread other than Khal's with LadyHatake so Khal's dies~!

Tanuki~! :glomp Glad to hear from you :3
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Do a Job Interview with LadyHatake

job interview you say... hmmmm...

so what kinda job are you looking for?
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Do a Job Interview with LadyHatake

I have a job interview at this new resturant called "Opus 9" saturday afternoon. I applied to be a hostess there :3
 

godofthesunn

Ghosted
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
1,374
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Re: Do a Job Interview with LadyHatake

If you can make me a mod then i'll do the interview
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Do a Job Interview with LadyHatake

LadyHatake said:
I have a job interview at this new resturant called "Opus 9" saturday afternoon. I applied to be a hostess there :3
ok, and what does a hostess do? is that the person that stands and greets the guests and stuff like that?
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Do a Job Interview with LadyHatake

Yeah.

Katy no doubt will ace the job. She's pretty enough <3
 
Top