Wow I can still edit this?

Xophien

Eroge Danchou
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
6,654
Reaction score
3,871
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: ♪♫ Enjoy Yaoi with LadyHatake ♫♪

hm :headscratch

Well, Hiruma and Sena might be good ^^
Pretty standard answer, huh ? I s'ppose you never gave it much thought :amuse Well, still, I'm glad you didn't say something weird like BanbaxKurita -_-;
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: ♪♫ Enjoy Yaoi with LadyHatake ♫♪

Pretty standard answer, huh ? I s'ppose you never gave it much thought :amuse Well, still, I'm glad you didn't say something weird like BanbaxKurita -_-;
one word: ew.
 

ITACHIWIFE

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2006
Messages
345
Reaction score
2
Age
39
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: ♪♫ Enjoy Yaoi with LadyHatake ♫♪

XD that was funny

and the girl is from a yuri anime called Yami to Bōshi to Hon no Tabibito. I just found the picture last year, and liked it =D
thanks
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: ♪♫ Enjoy Yaoi with LadyHatake ♫♪

errrr..... in the middle of a yaoi vs yuri war, in chich ur all but leading the yaoi forces, you have a yuri ava? :s now im just confused
 

goofy_man

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
952
Reaction score
0
Country
United States
Re: ♪♫ Enjoy Yaoi with LadyHatake ♫♪

o_O;

I go away for a while to finish some papers, and a yaoi vs. yuri war erupts......
WTF???
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
errrr..... in the middle of a yaoi vs yuri war, in chich ur all but leading the yaoi forces, you have a yuri ava? :s now im just confused
Never said anything was wrong with Yuri, just that yaoi's better :D and besides, she's hot :D

o_O;

I go away for a while to finish some papers, and a yaoi vs. yuri war erupts......
WTF???
XD it's one of those battles that'll never be resolved~
 
Last edited:

ITACHIWIFE

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2006
Messages
345
Reaction score
2
Age
39
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: ♪♫ Enjoy Yaoi with LadyHatake ♫♪

HAPPY EASTER:occa :occa :confetti
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: ♪♫ Sing Disney Songs with LadyHatake ♫♪

Congrats on the exams!
 
Last edited:

ITACHIWIFE

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2006
Messages
345
Reaction score
2
Age
39
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: ♪♫ Sing Disney Songs with LadyHatake ♫♪

I LIKE DISNEY TOO
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Last edited:

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: ♪♫ Sing Disney Songs with LadyHatake ♫♪

meh, that beauty and the beast was so pretty :wtf

ad omg, another part of rin~? WHEEEE~!
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: ♪♫ Sing Disney Songs with LadyHatake ♫♪

I can see what's happening?

What?

But they don't have a clue.

Who?

They'll fall in love, and here's the bottom line. Our trio's down to two.

Oh.

The sweet caress of twilight. There's magic everywhere. And with all these romantic atmosphere, disaster's in the air.

Caaannn you feel the love tongiht....

<3

What can you expect
From filthy little heathens?
Their whole disgusting race is like a curse
Their skin's a hellish red
They're only good when dead
They're vermin, as I said
And worse

They're savages! Savages!

Barely even human

Savages! Savages!

Drive them from our shore!
They're not like you and me
Which means they must be evil
We must sound the drums of war!

They're savages! Savages!
Dirty redskin devils!
Now we sound the drums of war!

This is what we feared
The paleface is a demon
The only thing they feel at all is greed

Beneath that milky hide
There's emptiness inside

I wonder if they even bleed

They're savages! Savages!
Barely even human
Savages! Savages!

Killers at the core

They're different from us
Which means they can't be trusted

We must sound the drums of war

They're savages! Savages!
First we deal with this one

Then we sound the drums of war

Savages! Savages!

Let's go kill a few, men!

Savages! Savages!

Now it's up to you, men!

Savages! Savages!
Barely even human!
Now we sound the drums of war!


Is there nothing I can do?
Will this really be the end?
Is it only death that waits
Just around the riverbend?

This will be the day ...
(Let's go men!)

This will be the morning ...
(Bring out the prisoner)

We will see them dying in the dust

I don't know what I can do
Still, I know I've got to try

Now we make 'em pay

Eagle, help my feet to fly

Now without a warning ...

Mountain, help my hart be great

Now we leave 'em blood and bone and rust

Spirits of the earth and sky ...

It's them or us

Please don't let it bee to late ...

They're just a bunch of
Filthy, stinking

Savages!

Savages!

Demons!

Devils!

Kill them!

Savages!

Savages!

What are we waiting for?

Destroy their evil race
Until there's not a trace left

How loud are the drums of war

We will sound the drums of war
(Savages! Savages!)
Now, we sound the drums of war
(Savages! Savages!)

Now we see what comes
Of trying to be chums

Now we sound the drums ... of ... war!

Of course it means the drums ... of ... war!

Is the death of all I love
Carried in the drumming of war?

***

You think I'm an ignorant savage
And you've been so many places
I guess it must be so
But still I cannot see
If the savage one is me
Now can there be so much that you don't know?
You don't know ...

You think you own whatever land you land on
The Earth is just a dead thing you can claim
But I know every rock and tree and creature
Has a life, has a spirit, has a name

You think the only people who are people
Are the people who look and think like you
But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger
You'll learn things you never knew you never knew

Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon
Or asked the grinning bobcat why he grinned?
Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains?
Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?
Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?

Come run the hidden pine trails of the forest
Come taste the sunsweet berries of the Earth
Come roll in all the riches all around you
And for once, never wonder what they're worth

The rainstorm and the river are my brothers
The heron and the otter are my friends
And we are all connected to each other
In a circle, in a hoop that never ends

How high will the sycamore grow?
If you cut it down, then you'll never know
And you'll never hear the wolf cry to the blue corn moon

For whether we are white or copper skinned
We need to sing with all the voices of the mountains
We need to paint with all the colors of the wind

You can own the Earth and still
All you'll own is Earth until
You can paint with all the colors of the wind


Seriosuluy Pocahontas in the most beautifu Disney movie EVER.But Mulan's still my most fave. LOL. Plus Little Mermaid <3
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: ♪♫ Sing Disney Songs with LadyHatake ♫♪

oh my god <33333333333333333333333

I have those songs on a cd that I listen to in my truck on the way to work =D There was a HUGE torrent file with the exact songs from a disney "greatest hits" CD I had a long time ago, but there's no seeders ;_____________: it had the best songs on it.
 

Dark soul within

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2007
Messages
167
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: ~Join LadyHatake's Harems~ teehee...

Hello Lady! i've just realised that your birthday is 1 day before mine!....except I'm 4 years older :p i get called old gandad by friends who are only 3 months younger than me - it's just so cruel! :crying

So,what was the first anime/manga you EVER watched/read? Akira was mine & I was only 8 or so at the time.

ooo ooo, here's a question for ya - if you got to be in a manga/anime (as yourself!) what role would ya play?:wtf

:bye
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: ~Join LadyHatake's Harems~ teehee...

Hello Lady! i've just realised that your birthday is 1 day before mine!....except I'm 4 years older :p i get called old gandad by friends who are only 3 months younger than me - it's just so cruel! :crying

So,what was the first anime/manga you EVER watched/read? Akira was mine & I was only 8 or so at the time.

ooo ooo, here's a question for ya - if you got to be in a manga/anime (as yourself!) what role would ya play?:wtf

:bye
Well, I was into anime before I got introduced to manga. The first anime I ever watched was Sailor moon :3 I still love it. That was around 5th/6th grade, so I was about...10 years old? The first manga I ever (completely) read was either Sailor Moon or Chobits :3 I didn't get into manga until I was 14 or so though.

Well, I'd want to be Kakashi's love interest in Naruto =D Or maybe Genma's :3 he's pretty smexy. I'd definently want to be a kickass hot ninja though XD
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: ~Join LadyHatake's Harems~ teehee...

What's up these days Katy? >_> Besides work, work, and more work, of course!

We still going to root on the Colts next season? I may be more Titan-centric in the 2007 season though, since my boy Peyton's already won it all now, though >)
 

Dark soul within

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2007
Messages
167
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: ~Join LadyHatake's Harems~ teehee...

A kick ass hot ninja sounds good to me! :p I'd have to be someone with a big ass sword, like Kisame except not quite so fishy looking or evil! :dance

Hmmm....I'm undecided whether I'd like to be Nami's love interest or ankos...decisions, decisions! :headscratch :kblush
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: ~Join LadyHatake's Harems~ teehee...

What's up these days Katy? >_> Besides work, work, and more work, of course!

We still going to root on the Colts next season? I may be more Titan-centric in the 2007 season though, since my boy Peyton's already won it all now, though >)
school, school, and more school >.> I had AP exams yesterday and today, and I have my last one on Tuesday. After that it'll be smooth sailing, I hope. I haven't been working as much the last two weeks, but I get the feeling that starting next week I'll be back to about 6 days a week >.< Ah well. Not like I've got homework to worry about or anything.

And yeah, Colts all the way <3 But I'll be cheering on Atlanta and Minnesota too <3 Maybe they'll actually do well. (yeah, right.)


A kick ass hot ninja sounds good to me! :p I'd have to be someone with a big ass sword, like Kisame except not quite so fishy looking or evil! :dance

Hmmm....I'm undecided whether I'd like to be Nami's love interest or ankos...decisions, decisions! :headscratch :kblush
XD oooh, Anko's sexy <3 I bet she's wild in bed too xD
 
Last edited:
Top