Wow I can still edit this?

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Do Absolutely Nothing for Halloween with LadyHatake!

Thanks :) I was feeling nostalgic~ Sailor Moon was my first anime.
 

kaylee

mousou mashiin
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
4,039
Reaction score
813
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Celebrate Homecoming Victory with LadyHatake!

CONGRATS on the Homecoming victory!!
:confetti

But just how out of it were you last night? I hope you didn't wake up with a hangover... :s
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Celebrate Homecoming Victory with LadyHatake!

Thanks =D


And I was fairly out of it >.> Apparently, 4 shots of Smirnoff vodka and 3 Mike's hard lemonade are enough to have me smashed >.>

But no, no hangover =D I know my dad never ever has had a hangover (and in college he drank A LOT)

I think I have a cold though =(
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Celebrate Homecoming Victory with LadyHatake!

Well you deserve to have fun.
What was your favorite part of the game?
Who did you go with?
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Celebrate Homecoming Victory with LadyHatake!

Well you deserve to have fun.
What was your favorite part of the game?
Who did you go with?
Hm, I think winning was my favorite =D Oh, and cheering XD We have a cheer that goes "O!...D!...U!...fuck 'em up, fuck 'em up, ODU!" it goes to a tune of a song. thing.
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Celebrate Homecoming Victory with LadyHatake!

So.

Enchanted is coming out this Wednesday. My best friend's in Texas so she's asble to watch it (poor me might have to wait till December for it to come =_=), and she's already killing me with her anticipation and excitement. XD

Was wondering whether you'd watch it during the opening! :D GUH. LUCKY. READY FOR IT?! :nuts
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Celebrate Homecoming Victory with LadyHatake!

I'm going to be out of town all week D= I get back late on saturday so I may go try to see it sunday. But yeah, Im excited =D
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Celebrate Homecoming Victory with LadyHatake!

OMGOMGOMG.

I was catching up on Ugly Betty and there was one episde called "Something Wicked This Way Comes" AND GUESS SHAT!! SEGMENTS OF THE SHOW 'WICKED' IS SHOWN IN IT.

Good Lord! They sing so well, and the songs are so goddamn beautiful, and...OMG. I really wanna watch Wicked now. o.O
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Celebrate Homecoming Victory with LadyHatake!

I've heard some of the songs from Wicked and WOW, I lvoe them! I want to see it too =( One of my favorite songs is "As Long As You're Mine" So pretty <3
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Celebrate Homecoming Victory with LadyHatake!

^That was the song she was singing. OMG. And there's another one. I can't remember what is was called, but the good witch (I think it was the good wtich. I'm unsure of the story, but I knw it was the Wicked Witch's sister...or smething >.>) was singing it.

[edit]
Apparently, she's called Galinda, and she's just friend. Bah XD
[/edit]

Glamorous? Dunno. It was funny. But good GOD. I'm re-watching the episode just to watch the singing scenes all over again.

I just hate that broadways are so fucking EXPENSIVE D: And it's hard to find songs onlinre, beucase, you can't! They're sung live, and you can't download those unless someone records it! D:

We were lucky with Phantom since it was turned into a movie. XD

...

They should make a Wicked film >.>
 
Last edited:

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Celebrate Homecoming Victory with LadyHatake!

I completely agree >.> I think it is already a book too. Which I should read >.>
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Celebrate Homecoming Victory with LadyHatake!

It was a book first. The show's based on it :) But I think they changed a few aspects of it into the show...

Still. I really wanna see it, or at least get my hands on the songs :D They wre soooo PRETTY <3


HAHAHA, we have so many favourite things in common, it slightly scares me! XD
 
Last edited:

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Celebrate Homecoming Victory with LadyHatake!

XD I think we might have been seperated at birth, or some other crazy occurance >.>
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Celebrate Homecoming Victory with LadyHatake!

God, we probably were. XD

I FOUND YOU AT LAST, MY TWIN! :crying

Mentos will kill me. XD
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Celebrate Homecoming Victory with LadyHatake!

He'll live :p Have you talked to him lately? I miss him :<
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Celebrate Homecoming Victory with LadyHatake!

Umm...just a few days ago. :) He's doing alright, and hasn't been to the Hospital in a while, so that's quite good. Rina's doing good as well, and thankfully, he still gets to see her often :D
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Celebrate Homecoming Victory with LadyHatake!

Katy is the yaoi-loving version of DZ, I guess?
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Celebrate Homecoming Victory with LadyHatake!

^Yes, I'd suppose so. XD HAHA. XD
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Celebrate Homecoming Victory with LadyHatake!

I think that's about one of the only differences between us XD

And yay, it's good to hear that Jabbs is fine :3 Next time you talk to him, send my love.
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Celebrate Homecoming Victory with LadyHatake!

Then there's the part you don't like One Piece, Katy :p

I can still distinguish you two quite easily. But have fun pretending to be twins :D

Anyway, hope all is going well on the studying.
 
Top