Xadyu's Recommendation Corner!!

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

I wouldn't call it people holding a "grudge". He's a celeb, we don't know the guy personally. But it's still beating the crap out of his girlfriend, so dunno how that is overlooked.
That's why.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

I mean...I didn't even have to think about that one. I guess I'm an awful human being. :(


I was surprised it wasn't the top comment on youtube :lmao
oh...i laughed so hard this morning....:)
Greg, seriously.. Get the fuck out.. Delete that post or whatever.

That's probably one of the worst pieces of 'music' you ever posted here. What the fuck is wrong with you.
Why would you even think I would click play on that?
:paperbag
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

After so much trying I dropped Lilim Kiss, sorry... Seriously, this manga gives me sleep. :-_-
Romance too much boring, no one support Miyu, she is boring, also, nothing happened until chapter 14 to take out me of the boredom. :-_-
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

Dude..
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

Why is it relevant? It doesn't affect your life in any shape or form. That's the problem, I have with most people that care. I don't have time to hold a grudge against someone that I don't know. If you ask me, I'll say I don't care about him. He's irrelevant and people need to get over it.
It's relevant in content.

Most of the times when I hear a line by Chris or Rihanna, I can apply it to that situation what happened. Their fight is our comedy relief at random moments.
I guess I'm one those few people that don't give a damn. I just find it annoying that everyone keeps bringing it up..that is all, I can understand for comic relief but to hold a grudge. No way!
Oh, to hold a grudge. No way, ANYTHING that happens in the personal life of someone famous is one of the most uninteresting things, I only care about the media they perform in.. And in this case, for those two, I don't even care about that.. :lmao
I'm indifferent to him honestly. But facts are facts. I don't spend two seconds thinking about him. But you honestly sound like you're defending him on some level, dunno. Maybe it's just your wording.
we come to an agreement. not defending..just wondered why people hold a grudge..that's all.
It's funny you guys had this discussion the day before he gets arrested for beating another person up.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

It's funny you guys had this discussion the day before he gets arrested for beating another person up.
Are you serious?! :lmao
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

Yea. Got arrested on the 27th for beating up a guy in DC. Apparently he was taking some pics with some girls, and two guys wanted to get in the frame as well, he got angry and said "im not into that gay shit im into boxing" and broke one of the guys nose (with his bodyguard).
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

Man.. what.. :rofl
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

You recommended me a bad manga, my confidence in you fell. XD
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

I know, you couldnt make it up. Crazy homophobia, violent misogyny, anger problems, its all probably repressed sexuality. The guy has issues.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

You recommended me a bad manga, my confidence in you fell. XD
Did I mention I read it about 10 fucking years ago? :lmao

Anyway, I had to think of you AND KAT. So.. yeah. You know, level goes down. :ninja

But I found it really enjoyable, especially the second half.
I'll go for a more interesting short series then, next reading.

---------- Post added at 01:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 AM ----------

I know, you couldnt make it up. Crazy homophobia, violent misogyny, anger problems, its all probably repressed sexuality. The guy has issues.
Sounds like a regular guy to me.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

I know, you couldnt make it up. Crazy homophobia, violent misogyny, anger problems, its all probably repressed sexuality. The guy has issues.
He's like a violent Michael Jackson...just watch
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

Sounds like a regular guy to me.
Did I mention being a victim of child rape? Oh wait...


That's normal in belgium!

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

He's like a violent Michael Jackson...just watch
I'm going with 15 boys before he's caught.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

Talent is the only thing that matters anymore. So many excuses are made for you if you can dance like an idiot for an hour straight and lip sync.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

Yea. Got arrested on the 27th for beating up a guy in DC. Apparently he was taking some pics with some girls, and two guys wanted to get in the frame as well, he got angry and said "im not into that gay shit im into boxing" and broke one of the guys nose (with his bodyguard).
i brought this up in xi0's thread yesterday.:p
i posted the video that started the....debate
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

Talent is the only thing that matters anymore. So many excuses are made for you if you can dance like an idiot for an hour straight and lip sync.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

I don't even need to listen to that one :rofl
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

sorry gary...he's no micheal jackson...
his money isnt old enough nor is his fame big enough to save him on this one
rememeber...mike tyson had don king behind him....still didn't save him
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

Why is there always pedophile talk in my threads? :notsure
 
Top