Xadyu's Recommendation Corner!!

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,068
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

That was the first ever musical piece I ever bought. It was the single edition and just featured two songs. For 3 bucks! :lmao

I played that so much that it broke within weeks. Then I bought it another 10 times to just make sure. :rofl
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

 
Last edited by a moderator:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

Take it to the head....is that his ode to Rihanna?
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

Take it to the head....is that his ode to Rihanna?
That old new is still relevant..? I still don't get why some people still care, not saying you..He didn't beat my ass, why would they need to hold a grudge..She doesn't care.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

That old new is still relevant..? I still don't get why some people still care, not saying you..He didn't beat my ass, why would they need to hold a grudge..She doesn't care.
It was more dark humor than anything.

And yeah, I think it's still relevant...am I crazy? I think he's a piece of shit so yeah. Not that I'm a Rihanna fan either.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

a song with nicki minaj + lil wayne can't be good
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

Take it to the head....is that his ode to Rihanna?
that's so bad gary...
:lmao
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

that's so bad gary...
:lmao
I mean...I didn't even have to think about that one. I guess I'm an awful human being. :(


I was surprised it wasn't the top comment on youtube :lmao
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

Greg, seriously.. Get the fuck out.. Delete that post or whatever.

That's probably one of the worst pieces of 'music' you ever posted here. What the fuck is wrong with you.
Why would you even think I would click play on that?
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

It was more dark humor than anything.

And yeah, I think it's still relevant...am I crazy? I think he's a piece of shit so yeah. Not that I'm a Rihanna fan either.
Why is it relevant? It doesn't affect your life in any shape or form. That's the problem, I have with most people that care. I don't have time to hold a grudge against someone that I don't know. If you ask me, I'll say I don't care about him. He's irrelevant and people need to get over it.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

It's relevant in content.

Most of the times when I hear a line by Chris or Rihanna, I can apply it to that situation what happened. Their fight is our comedy relief at random moments.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

I guess I'm one those few people that don't give a damn. I just find it annoying that everyone keeps bringing it up..that is all, I can understand for comic relief but to hold a grudge. No way!
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

I guess I'm one those few people that don't give a damn. I just find it annoying that everyone keeps bringing it up..that is all, I can understand for comic relief but to hold a grudge. No way!
Oh, to hold a grudge. No way, ANYTHING that happens in the personal life of someone famous is one of the most uninteresting things, I only care about the media they perform in.. And in this case, for those two, I don't even care about that.. :lmao
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

Why is it relevant? It doesn't affect your life in any shape or form. That's the problem, I have with most people that care. I don't have time to hold a grudge against someone that I don't know. If you ask me, I'll say I don't care about him. He's irrelevant and people need to get over it.
I'm indifferent to him honestly. But facts are facts. I don't spend two seconds thinking about him. But you honestly sound like you're defending him on some level, dunno. Maybe it's just your wording.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

we come to an agreement. not defending..just wondered why people hold a grudge..that's all.
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

we come to an agreement. not defending..just wondered why people hold a grudge..that's all.
Probably because he's a cocky nutjob who beat the shit out of his girlfriend? I don't know...
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

you got a point there..I didn't expect people to care after 4 years..
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

you got a point there..I didn't expect people to care after 4 years..
I wouldn't call it people holding a "grudge". He's a celeb, we don't know the guy personally. But it's still beating the crap out of his girlfriend, so dunno how that is overlooked.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

Well, I understand better now..
 
Top